UKBouldering.com

South West Wales (Read 1462 times)

(woz)

• forum abuser
South West Wales
October 31, 2005, 09:55:20 am
I'm gonna be staying in Bosherston - Just south of pembroke, for 2 weeks next summer. Does anyone know of any local bouldering spots?? I checked on the crag database on UKC and there are plenty of sea cliff trad spots, but no mention of bouldering

Can enyone help me?

thanks,

dan

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

(woz)

• forum abuser
#2 South West Wales
November 02, 2005, 10:20:33 am
Thanks for that, should have checked first :roll:

Quote from: "SA Chris"

I have only ever Bouldered on Broadhaven beach in South Pembroke, I assume that's where you will be headed. I was there on business and had a couple of hours to spare and there were no waves to surf on, so amde the most of whats there. I don't recall really needing a apd as the landings were mostly sandy. There is a goos cave with some steep stuff and some traversing. Its on the far side of the beach and faces west, pleasant spot, but can get hot. I have heard of other things, but not sure where.

cool, thats about 10mins walk from where I'm staying. I'm not really psyched for the trad but i spose I'd better take a rope etc if it is that good down there.

dan

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#3 South West Wales
November 02, 2005, 10:55:06 am
glad you can understand that awful spelling. It's OK on Broadhaven, but nothing too exciting. Look around, you may find more.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#4 South West Wales
November 02, 2005, 01:26:35 pm
Trevallen has some very good potential, but requires an ab in and a minimum E1 climbout.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal