UKBouldering.com

France bouldering mais pas en Font s'il vous plait (Read 2746 times)

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Bonjour mes freres,

Think I'm gonna be off to France for a week in Sept but won't be able to persuade my (largely non-climbing) mates to do a week in Font, so where else would be a goer for a bit of climbing - preferably bouldering?

dave

what about somewhere like ailefroide?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
What are your mates into? The Alps seems like a possible choice, as there's loads of other stuff to do?

a dense loner

• forum hero
what about getting new mates?

font is amazing tell them to take bikes or go for long walks in the tree's or go on caving missions

gaby

Check here : Zebloc
You may find the place you are looking for....

dave

Quote from: "a dense loner"

on reflection i have to agree with dense - no REAL friends would begrudge you a pilgrimage to font. No true friend would stand in the way of a religous pilgrimage. Tell your mates its mandatory that you make the arduous journey over the channel to join the thronging masses in walking around the abbatoir boulder 7 times, kiss the starting holds of berezina and drink from holy carrefour water-cooler.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Quote from: "dave"
Quote from: "a dense loner"

on reflection i have to agree with dense - no REAL friends would begrudge you a pilgrimage to font. No true friend would stand in the way of a religous pilgrimage. Tell your mates its mandatory that you make the arduous journey over the channel to join the thronging masses in walking around the abbatoir boulder 7 times, kiss the starting holds of berezina and drink from holy carrefour water-cooler.

and there's the rub...I have no real mates... :cry:  :wink:

I could always smuggle myself into France and then make a break for Paris, or I could wait till we stop, and then take the wheel and drag everyone else off to watch me fulfill my 7a destiny...or fail on some 5+s.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal