UKBouldering.com

Some stuff for sale, real cheap! (Read 1959 times)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
Some stuff for sale, real cheap!
July 13, 2005, 09:33:24 pm
Just a few things I found that I am never going to use so I am getting rid of.  Not looking to make a lot of money, just to help someone else out maybe...

Tokina 35-200mm, 3.5-4.5 lens.  This will fit an olympus OM type camera (or any other camera that uses the same mount)  

Iiyama 21" Visionmaster 502 CRT monitor. The back corner was broken in transit, but it's only a small bit of plastic that's missing (about 1/2 a playing card).  The monitors works fine and you sure get a lot of screen space.  

Canon Elura 2MC dv camera. I bought this in the states a few years ago.  This means that it's NTSC which really doesn't make any difference if  you're going to edit stuff on your computer.  It features DV in/out, memory card for stills, and other nifty features.  

Like I say, I'm not out to make a killing but some money would be nice.  All offers will be considered.  All the items are in Derby (at my mum's) but can be easily brought to sheffield.  Collection is required on the monitor!  Send me an email or post on here...

cheers. Keith

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
#1 Some stuff for sale, real cheap!
July 14, 2005, 08:10:09 am
i might be interested in the camera, do you have some examples of footage shot with it?  and how much would you be looking for?

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#2 Some stuff for sale, real cheap!
July 14, 2005, 07:50:09 pm
i've got some footage somewhere... but not that I can easily upload to anywhere.  Basically, it's fully functional, it's got 2 batteries (one long life), it's got the original box, and all the cables... send me an email unclesomebody at gmail dot com for more info etc...

cheers

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal