UKBouldering.com

KEF Q75 Speakers For Sale (Read 6072 times)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
KEF Q75 Speakers For Sale
June 02, 2005, 12:28:41 pm
I've seen another pair of speakers I want, and couldn't possibly justify having both, so my current set has to go.  

They are KEF Q75 3 way speakers. However, the internals have been upgraded to the Q75.2 model cones, which makes them very desirable since they never made a Q75.2.  They only upgraded the lesser models in the series.  The current model which is somewhat equivalent is the Kef Q7 (but even these have only one bass driver!).  This is a really nice set of speakers, and more technical details etc can be found here: http://www.kef.com/history/1990_2/q_series/Q75.htm

They have not been abused, and have been driven by two high quality NAD amplifiers.  They are available for testing if you want to have a listen, and to check out the condition.  As far as I can tell they are in near perfect condition.  

So, offers would be nice.  If you know what these are then you'll know what to offer, so don't even think about starting the offers at £1!  I realise not many people on here will probably want a set of speakers but if you know anyone then let me know.  I'm considering putting it on cockfax but I thought i'd try here first!

Cheers.

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
#1 KEF Q75 Speakers For Sale
June 02, 2005, 01:19:25 pm
Sweet speakers, I've got a nice pair of Q35's which suit me well, otherwise I'd consider them. What are you tempted by?

nik at work

• forum hero
#2 KEF Q75 Speakers For Sale
June 02, 2005, 01:19:43 pm
I'll give you a pound for them  :)

(sorry, couldn't resist..)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#3 KEF Q75 Speakers For Sale
June 02, 2005, 01:33:22 pm
Really want a pair of B&W DM604's.  More for a change than for a real upgrade in sonic performance.  Thanks for the offer nik.  ;)  Unfortunately, I just can't accept it...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal