UKBouldering.com

Quality Bouldering Videos (part I) (Read 2101416 times)

rodma

• forum hero
 :dance1:

fried

• forum hero
Unfortunately, I've been using my phone as a modem (since noone in France can seem to work out how to connect my super speed fibre connection), I started downloading it this morning and it's going to take 5 days....... :yawn: It woudl've been quicker to wait for the DVD.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Unfortunately, I've been using my phone as a modem (since noone in France can seem to work out how to connect my super speed fibre connection), I started downloading it this morning and it's going to take 5 days....... :yawn: It woudl've been quicker to wait for the DVD.

If you've a laptop you could go to somewhere with open Wifi for an hour or so (or if you've storage space on your phone just take that there).

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl

if your near my house, pop round and I give you a copy :) or sit in mcdonlads for a couple of hours :)

fried

• forum hero
Cheers, I've considered both options. I'll see what time I have this week, and if I can stomach some Mcnuggets.

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl
were you at then?

fried

• forum hero
I'm in Paris, but often down in the forest, although not usually right down your way. I do know that I won't be down that way for the next couple of weeks as I have to get my 'corroie de distibution' done on my car, and this is going to put me out of action for a bit. I reckon McDo is the way to go.

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
This was great. Nice dreamtime footage and the new fa at the end looked quality.

tomtom

• forum hero
I think this should be in the Qualidy section... new area, lots of toe-hooking... whats not to like? :)

dave

This was great. Nice dreamtime footage and the new fa at the end looked quality.

Treedab 03:02

andy popp

• forum hero
Really enjoyed Alex's vid; Wild Jen (the probalem) looks fab!

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Given proximity to Glasgow it's quite a find! Make you wonder what other gold there is in them thar hills.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Typical boring swiss board-style problem.... ;D ;)

Doylo

• forum hero
They climb 8c so quickly now!

tomtom

• forum hero
Typical boring swiss board-style problem.... ;D ;)

Excellent - he must have found that hard as theres a foot scrabble and unless I'm mistaken some disco leg on the final moves... nice to see even the uberwads get it too :)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Might have been nervous that a hold was going to snap on him again.

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK

a dense loner

• forum hero
That guy is a monster, for just over 16 minutes I forgot that them problems are hard!

honroid

• addict
Agreed. Good quality vid: classic problems well shot, lots of them and not too much faff. He really makes them look effortless.

abarro81

• forum hero
Strong people in South Africa. Not watched it yet but presume it's 'quality'as bearcam media stuff is usually good

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

'tis the season! Another Rocklands vid as per that bloke from the unpronounceables in the Font vid above.

Baldy

• obsessive maniac
  • Low Bawler
    • CBclimbing
Strong people in South Africa. Not watched it yet but presume it's 'quality'as bearcam media stuff is usually good

You can be doubly sure because I am in it!

30m 24s for the guy with a giant hole in his trousers spotting like an overcautious twat. ;D

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Ace looking problems, a bit too much filler though, I quite liked the style of the filler but just needed editing down. Music quite nice. Fuck me dave graham is skinny!

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
a bit too much filler though, I quite liked the style of the filler but just needed editing down.

Don't bother buying Island One then.

miso soup

• obsessive maniac
Is this similar to Island One then?  I liked this, style of filler was quite good and at a level I could cope with.  I have swithered over buying Island One, I generally like Bearcam stuff but that other Island film from ages ago was pants.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal