UKBouldering.com

mobile disco's (Read 2966 times)

webbo

• forum hero
mobile disco's
February 21, 2005, 10:33:30 am
now we've outlawed fox hunting.i feel it's the right time polictly to go for the biggie.
MOBILE DISCO'S.
i know that there will be job losses and they are a great british tradition but fucking hell they are barbaric.if i hear another dj say "heres a classic from the 60s,everyone loves the 60s" i'll kill them or cut my sodding wrists.these people should be shot with out waiting for dawn.

clm

• forum hero
#1 Re: mobile disco's
February 21, 2005, 07:30:40 pm
never gonna happen with quality shizzle like this around

[web]http://www.businessplanning-4-you.com/businessproducts/Mobile_Disco_Business_Plan.html[/web]

get rich quick

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#2 Re: mobile disco's
February 21, 2005, 08:01:32 pm
[web]http://www.professional-events.co.uk/images/DSC_2021.jpg[/web]
Eevrybody on the floor now, get those hands up
'its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.............
fuk off :sniper:  enough
having played a few weddings in my time Its very easy to slip into the dreaded mobile dj pitfalls, the classic is to turn the track down at crucial times so people can bellow at the top of there voices the chorus to Hi ho silver lining to each other.............still probably as silly as blowing whistles and waving glow sticks and ive played loads of them :wink:

dave

#3 Re: mobile disco's
February 21, 2005, 08:46:46 pm
AAAAA.................GGGEERRRRRR...................DO DO DO PUSH PINEAPPLE BLACK COFFEE etc etc etc

If anyone invites me to do the muthfucking timewarm again they'll be doing a jump to the left with a broken leg.

webbo

• forum hero
#4 Re: mobile disco's
February 23, 2005, 01:41:02 pm
Quote from: "dave"
AAAAA.................GGGEERRRRRR...................DO DO DO PUSH PINEAPPLE BLACK COFFEE etc etc etc

If anyone invites me to do the muthfucking timewarm again they'll be doing a jump to the left with a broken leg.

thats my feeling exactly.

BAN THEM!!!!!BAN! BAN!BAN!BAN!BAN THE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal