UKBouldering.com

Harry the Nazi (Read 6118 times)

account_inactive

• forum hero

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#1 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 11:46:35 am
lol, just seen that on the daily politics.

the lass went to see what some market traders thought of it and one guy had this to say

'there's nothing wrong with it.'

'nothing wrong with it?'

'well he's german anyway so let him embrace his past'  :lol:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 11:53:21 am
bit short-sighted of him, innit? maybe he's doing his best to not become king down the line...

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#3 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 11:58:58 am
we shud send him off to Auschwitz for a cosy weekend and see how funny he thinks it is then. on the nazi/fascist note was readin through stormfront for the first time t'other day and felt physically sick at some of the stuff. urgh :shudders: Jesus, those people seemed damn intelligent! Gotta love the way that when anyone challenges them on there they get called bigots and short-sighted.

Stubbs

#4 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 12:07:24 pm
The whole idea of a 'Colonial and Native' themed party seems a bit off aswell. Apparently his brother was wearing some leopard skin outfit  :roll:

I have to admit that i think SS uniforms look very cool - don't think i'd ever actually want to wear one though.

Did anyone see the monkey Dust when the grandad kept wearing his SS uniform? Genius.

dave

#5 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 12:20:35 pm
"hey tarquin old man,  do you mind if i borrow your sambo outfit for this shindig?"

the toffs eh, you gotta laugh. they're not in the real world, bless em.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#6 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 02:31:12 pm
and on that note, what about Thatch's son?

"Here's some money for a helicopter, obviously you'll be using it as an air ambulance won't you? :wink:"

later...

"whoops, I seem to have funded a military coup, what a shame..."

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#7 Harry the Nazi
January 13, 2005, 02:35:42 pm
This'll do nothing for nine-toez standard pulling technique.
 "Hello lady, i'm Harry Windsor."
 "Here, have a face full of vodka and J2O!"

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#8 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 03:05:39 pm
Anyone remember Greg Mitchell?

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#9 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 03:31:12 pm
jeesus.

i am scarred.

(I meant to write "scared" there but now i realise I mean both - I'm scarred and scared)

cofe

• forum hero
#10 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 03:34:59 pm
his mam is dead though.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#11 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 04:08:19 pm
Ooops, yer not wrong, how spooky!

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
#12 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 06:25:47 pm
further evidence that his fascist leanings aren't just for fun: I distinctly remember seeing him giving the Nazi salute at remegence one day... but then it must be borin when yer always injured.

a dense loner

• forum hero
#13 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 09:39:20 pm
what the fuck is wrong with wearing a nazi uniform to a fancy dress party? what's wrong with wearing a leopard skin get-up? there's too many fuckin do-gooders in this world who aren't doin any good.

we all went to johnny's 40th dressed as gangster's for gods sake, if i stopped for a minute to think that al capone killed a lot of people... get a grip

dave

#14 Harry the Nazi
January 14, 2005, 11:10:06 pm
Quote from: "a dense loner"
gangster's

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#15 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 02:03:54 am
what the fuck is wrong with wearing a nazi uniform to a fancy dress party?

How about it condones and makes a joke of the most evil and cruel goverment/regime ever?

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#16 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 07:01:39 am
Quote from: "Fingers of a Martyr"
what the fuck is wrong with wearing a nazi uniform to a fancy dress party?

How about it condones and makes a joke of the most evil and cruel goverment/regime ever?

In what way?

a dense loner

• forum hero
#17 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 04:37:21 pm
it's fancy dress. you don't have to have one arm to dress as napoleon do you? mind you you prob do these days

don't worry dave i'd originally put gangsta's, but thought you'd be mortified so teased you with an incorrect apostrophe instead

Danny

• junky
#18 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 04:54:01 pm
Chuff me, the lads a bit of a nipple for goin dressed as a nazi, he must have known this was gonna happen. Still having said that, who gives a fuck ,its only fancy dress FFS.
What if he'd gone dressed like Mikey Caine in Zulu?? No one would give a shit, strange that when you consider we invented concentration camps.

In other more interesting news that probe has just landed on Titan and the suface is I quote "strewn with boulders"

So get to it G.Chappers, S.Panton et al. I expect to see a guide out by 2006... :wink:

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
#19 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 05:37:44 pm
Quote from: "Fingers of a Martyr"

Give it a couple of years and Bush will have overtaken Hitler in the genocide stakes.

Speaking as a fan of the sicker side of fancy dress (my personal favorite was when I dressed up as that doc from Alderhey Hospital accessorized nicely with bits of dolls covered in strawberry jam, well it was highly topical and very sick at the time!  :shock: )  in the right context, his costume would have been a)funny and b) controversial...on someone else, however, now he is over 18, in his position he must expect press interest, so he was very naive to think he wouldn't get some flak.

BoulderHog

• addict
#20 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 06:16:04 pm
This really annoys me, I hate the way the media jumps on shit like this just to create controversy and peddle their crap to the sun reading masses. Why doesn't anyone ask John Cleese to make an apology for taking the piss out of Nazis, let's not forget they bloody deserve to have the piss taken. They sell Nazis costumes in just about every costume shop in the country, the party he went to was a private one, the guy shouldn't apologise for anything, he's done nothing wrong.

What I really can't stand are the do-gooders and PC fuckwits who just love this sort of crap, worse still are the politicians like Michael 'twat face' Howard, jumping on the political bandwagon to get some publicity and sympathy, piss off and get over it. Where has our freedom of speach gone??

And Fingers, your not Tony Blair anymore (I think I called you that once), your now heading towards Michael Howard  :)  Congratulations

p.s. If he actually had any Nazis sympathy then I say throw him to the dogs, but wearing a costume to a party really doesn't suggest this. Political correctness is such a load of bollocks.

BoulderHog

• addict
#21 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 06:26:29 pm
Oh yeah, the worst costume I ever saw was two guys who went dressed as the twin towers, they each had an aeroplane sticking out of the sides and little plastic people on strings. Quite imaginative, but not a great idea to wear this in October 2001. It didn't go down well.

a dense loner

• forum hero
#22 Harry the Nazi
January 15, 2005, 06:39:30 pm
the shittest costume ever was either my attempt at humour by wearing my sleeping bag, i was dripping sweat in about 3 seconds, i obviously couldn't be bothered to put any thought in it, or cowboy hats terrible attempt at looking slick at aforementioned 40th :oops:

DrWong

• regular
    • http://www.vi-bouldering.com
#23 Harry the Nazi
January 17, 2005, 10:50:56 am
maybe he should of shown up dressed as a tsunami - i'm sure that would of went down just as well.

dave

#24 Harry the Nazi
January 17, 2005, 10:56:05 am
just out of interest how would one go about dressing as a tsunami? :?:  probably be quite a difficult fancy-dress to do justice to. Unless you go for a clever link and just go as a bottle of fairy-liquid covered in sand.

or you could go wearing a newcastle united shirt.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal