UKBouldering.com

Irish Bouldering Meet (Read 8041 times)

AndyR

• forum hero
#25 Re: Irish Bouldering Meet
January 04, 2005, 04:13:08 pm
Quote from: "Falling Down"
I'll be up for a trip over 'n I'm sure that Mart will join me.  Andy - kids these days are always a couple of weeks late so you'll be able to make it.

I'll be sure to tell Orla that as I nip out from the maternity hospital for a couple of hours with the chaps :wink:

I'll hopefully manage a quick shimmy somehow - first of all, I'd better get crackin' on all the do-able projects that are knocking around - don't want the flaming welshies and peakies stealing them all....

FD - drop me a line closer to the date, as you and Mart are more than welcome to crash chez nous if the ankle biter hasn't surfaced yet.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
#26 Irish Bouldering Meet
January 05, 2005, 10:58:31 am
I've just booked the leave, what's the score with transport from Dublin (now decided to fly rather than drive and ferry)

Dave Flanagan

• forum abuser
#27 Irish Bouldering Meet
January 05, 2005, 11:30:14 am
Quote from: "Sloper"
I've just booked the leave, what's the score with transport from Dublin (now decided to fly rather than drive and ferry)

There is the Aircoach to the city centre and then St Kevins bus to Glendalough.

The Glendalough bus leaves at 6.30 on Friday and gets you there for 8, it heads back to Dublin at 5.30 on Sunday. If this doesn't work it might be best to hire a car, failing that I'm sure a lift could be arranged by posting on the messsage board

a dense loner

• forum hero
#28 Irish Bouldering Meet
January 05, 2005, 09:45:38 pm
if cofe's goin i'm goin, it really is that simple

Sloper

• forum hero
#29 Irish Bouldering Meet
January 06, 2005, 10:58:14 am
Just booked flights on Ryan Air, they're doing some deals on the web from £.99 plus costs, but leaving Thursday PM and coming back Sunday evening from Birmingham is £67.

These deals end at Midnight tonight.

Sloper

• forum hero
#30 Irish Bouldering Meet
January 06, 2005, 10:58:29 am
Just booked flights on Ryan Air, they're doing some deals on the web from £.99 plus costs, but leaving Thursday PM and coming back Sunday evening from Birmingham is £67.

These deals end at Midnight tonight.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal