UKBouldering.com

Projects for someone- North Sheffield. (Read 1206 times)

Polnedrane

Projects for someone- North Sheffield.
August 12, 2024, 09:33:54 pm
Just finished off cleaning and sending a new crag up the north of sheffield, Everything on there is done bar this prow:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYa4jWNi9mId__Junk8ZB_OG1OuBx5d0/view?usp=drive_link

Nathan P has had a look, apparently :

From the back wall the left lip traverse out to the arete and up is >7a with a potential extension out to the front increasing grade.

The right is >7c again out to that little arete or an extension out to the front. I've done particlaly out on this and up the decent ledges half way out.

The centre of the roof sans aretes is either astronomical or impossible there are a few iffy holds and a 2 finger pocket.

Yup the block looks green, photo was in winter, it isn't much less green now BUT its odd there is an absolute ton of friction.

I have built out a landing on the slab below but you will still need a fair few mats and ideally myself or Jeff showing you the best way in, we would be more than happy to cart in mats and give spots to see it done.

I'll own this 7a+ is right at the top end of my sends and I had to work them I am not happy doing something this big and working it.

As always we release the projects we can't do :)

Drop me an email if interested and I'll get you the deets together.  I do have a draft topo for the crag, deal is please don't try claiming other stuff, trust me, we've done it! I'll have it on UKC soon. rrogerson@gmail.com

Polnedrane

Should have also said the holds and top have been cleaned :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal