UKBouldering.com

Preparations for Battle. (Read 2958 times)

Percy B

• forum hero
    • www.climbingworks.com
Preparations for Battle.
February 25, 2003, 05:41:08 pm
Sorry to bring it up again, but now that the Lost Arrow Masters team comp is imminant, I'm getting all excited at the prospect of watching the UK's finest doing battle on some special new walls and features I've had specially prepared. Sooooo, if you've not got you're act together and you have a team you want to enter (though not in the biblical sense, obviously!), let me know as soon as poss. I have 3 spaces left to fill if theres anyone left whos not been commandeered to compete. For entry details contacy Lost Arrow at  info@bigstone.co.uk  and they'll tell you the score. Otherwise, come and watch big strong people trying to rip the grips from the walls. There's almost certain to be some spectacular performances and tantrums!!! :D

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Preparations for Battle.
February 25, 2003, 05:43:48 pm
What's the entrance fee if you're just coming as a spectator?

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#2 Preparations for Battle.
February 26, 2003, 08:12:35 am
And what time do you have to get there? as a competitor and a spectator?

Percy B

• forum hero
    • www.climbingworks.com
#3 Preparations for Battle.
February 26, 2003, 07:38:48 pm
Competition starts at 1030, so competitors will need to get they for 1000 at the latest. Team captains, or the poor bastards who wrote the cheques and booked the teams in should have the start time details, cos I emailed everybody with the infomation. Its worth noting that cos of the number of teams and the format, there are 5 different start times, so check before you turn up late! Spectators tickets are limited because of the lack of room, and you can only watch in the main wall of the Edge, not in the bouldering area 'cos it'll be rammed full of big muscles! This isn't as crap as it sounds, as there are 3 big boards being erected in the main room so you should see all the competitors on these problems (one of them will be a V11 too, so you can watch Malcom unleasing his arms on my poor holds!) Tickets are £2-50, and are in short supply - avaliable from the front desk in the Edge. I'm going to have a lie down in preparation....... :hi:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal