the shizzle > power club

Power Club 740 12-18 Feb 2023

<< < (4/4)

Yossarian:
Been meaning to rejoin PC for a while but syke has been fluctuating...

M - Fingers. Ash 20mm edge to (75kg x 5) x 5 (this has gone up quite a lot this year so far), then various stuff / volume at the wall with the kids.
T
W - Wall. Whole session (2hr+) on the board. Felt pretty good, inc some best goes (for a while) on harder things.
T
F
S - Wall. Great session on new set. No board, and no strength stuff.

Really struggling with being consistent this year. Have had a couple of weeks where I've done everything on my plan and it's felt great, then I have a shit week (mainly worrying about whether the past 18 months of work was a massive waste of time) and I skip sessions / lose interest. Booked Font for the last week of March which has helped (eg if you measure syke by trip-related phone tabs, mine have jumped to nearly 500). Lost around 5-6kg this year which sounds good, but that was almost exactly the weight I put on in the run up to and over xmas. Anyway, I should probably stop complaining now. Really want to make some progress on some of the harder things I tried last year (in particular Envie d'Ailes at Elephant) so going to try to get a bit skinnier and press on with a bit more enthusiasm...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version