UKBouldering.com

Poll

Battle of the, errr, giants...

@unknownchoss
@punterswithcarlos
Can't answer, too busy racing my mates in separate SUVs on the Depot 24 challenge.
Can't answer, too busy fixing hanging knotted ropes next to my sick new route.
Can't answer, too busy getting really upset that people are having banter on a forum.

Who would win a fight between @unknownchoss and @punterswithcarlos (Read 5061 times)

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
As requested, it's a battle of the titans, well a physical battle anyway as the intellectual battle has been done and dusted.

In one corner it's an insta account that's a cesspit of the grottiest, grovelliest, eliminate scrittle claimed by mankind, and in the other corner it's....ah....ummm....well just go vote, okay.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
I voted for the other guy. Never had a fight in my life so stands to reason I'd be complete shit at it.

Dingdong

• forum abuser
As requested, it's a battle of the titans, well a physical battle anyway as the intellectual battle has been done and dusted.

In one corner it's an insta account that's a cesspit of the grottiest, grovelliest, eliminate scrittle claimed by mankind, and in the other corner it's....ah....ummm....well just go vote, okay.

I’ve voted for myself because I know for sure I’d give Will a good slapping about, we could even do a double Fiend if you’d also like to jump in the ring with him and then I can finish you both off at the same time :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 09:31:59 am by Dingdong »

Wellsy

• forum hero
From the posts in this thread, Carlos has the Champion Mindset, I think victory would be assured

Dingdong

• forum abuser
I grew up on a council estate fighting racists daily, lived in tower hamlets for 4 years and seven sisters for 3 years, I’m not particularly scared of two whispy middle class white men  :lol: I’ve battered a road man who was starting on a bus driver in the middle of Brixton. I’d say it would be an easy match with one hand tied behind my back  :beer2:

andy moles

• forum abuser
I grew up on a council estate fighting racists daily,

Your life sounds like a collaboration between Tarantino and Ken Loach.

Dingdong

• forum abuser
I grew up on a council estate fighting racists daily,

Your life sounds like a collaboration between Tarantino and Ken Loach.

Well that’s what happens when you grow up in a town of 10k people and you’re one of the few foreigners there. I’d walk through school halls, get called a paki and punched in the face and that was pretty much my daily life from 10-16

User deactivated.

• forum hero

Really?

Dingdong

• forum abuser

Really?

I usually find those who have to Willy wave their intellectual prowess are the ones lacking in it.

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures

Footwork

• forum abuser
  • Living With Wads
    • Living With Wads
Can we lock this thread.

I don’t know Carl but anyone boasting about beating people up and condoning violence against others has no place on this forum.

Carl, you’re not the only one on this forum that grew up in London (insert relevant rough area). Beating people up does not make you a hard man.

I am sorry to hear about what you had to go through. It must have been tough.

Dingdong

• forum abuser
Can we lock this thread.

I don’t know Carl but anyone boasting about beating people up and condoning violence against others has no place on this forum.

Carl, you’re not the only one on this forum that grew up in London (insert relevant rough area). Beating people up does not make you a hard man.

My name is Carlos not Carl and we were talking about a sanctioned boxing match, it’s a sport!

Also blame Matt for being a knobhead and starting the thread. Him and Will are both bullies who operate under the guise of “banter” - kind of hilarious how many free passes they get from people on here but I’ve been around bullies long enough to know that only one thing can stop them in their tracks.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 01:46:18 pm by Dingdong »

scragrock

• obsessive maniac
If this is descending into a pissing contest can i please be the ground? also can the ground be wearing a Freddy Mercury Live Aid white jeans and wife beater.......if you hit the right spot i might sing "Dayoooo"  :P

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
Will all day long Carlos goes in hard with enthusiasm but will is able to hold him at bay using his enormous ape index with a hand on his forehead while Carlos swings underneath.

Following the bout a debate rages across the internet about whether or not arm length needs to be taken into account as well as weight categories. The nay sayers point to the outlier Tyson while the opposition points out that Wilder wouldn’t have had half the career he’s had without his enormous reach.

In the end nothing is changed or learned and we continue on with the same discussions over and over again reaching the same conclusions before swiftly forgetting them and having the debate again.

Duma

• forum hero
Lol, last paragraph is perfect

slab_happy

• forum hero
In the end nothing is changed or learned and we continue on with the same discussions over and over again reaching the same conclusions before swiftly forgetting them and having the debate again.

Truly, this is the Way of the Internet.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

Dingdong

• forum abuser
Will all day long Carlos goes in hard with enthusiasm but will is able to hold him at bay using his enormous ape index with a hand on his forehead while Carlos swings underneath.

Following the bout a debate rages across the internet about whether or not arm length needs to be taken into account as well as weight categories. The nay sayers point to the outlier Tyson while the opposition points out that Wilder wouldn’t have had half the career he’s had without his enormous reach.

I have +7 ape index and can work the inside

lukeyboy

• forum abuser
I grew up on a council estate fighting racists daily, lived in tower hamlets for 4 years and seven sisters for 3 years, I’m not particularly scared of two whispy middle class white men  :lol: I’ve battered a road man who was starting on a bus driver in the middle of Brixton. I’d say it would be an easy match with one hand tied behind my back  :beer2:

Can we lock this thread.

My name is Carlos not Carl and we were talking about a sanctioned boxing match, it’s a sport!

The sanctioned boxing match where you "battered a road man who was starting on a bus driver in the middle of Brixton"...?

I agree with Footwork; I've no idea who you both are or what the beef is, but this forum isn't the place for macho boasting or physical threat. If you really feel the need to confront each other then use PMs and leave the rest of us out of it.

lukeyboy

• forum abuser

Can we lock this thread.

The sanctioned boxing match where you "battered a road man who was starting on a bus driver in the middle of Brixton"...?

I agree with Footwork; I've no idea who you both are or what the beef is, but this forum isn't the place for macho boasting or physical threat. If you really feel the need to confront each other then use PMs and leave the rest of us out of it.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Also blame Matt for being a knobhead and starting the thread.
Hey...
If you want a good undercard I’m happy to go up against Will Hunt for 12 rounds
...it was your idea!

Interesting to hear about your background, it's made me more sympathetic to your sometimes confrontational approach if you've been through shit like that. Although lowball scrittle is a world away from racial origins I think.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones

For the record, Luke, I have absolutely no interest in this thread (which is just Fiend being a shit-stirring dick) and absolutely no interest in sending or receiving confrontational PMs. I'm astonished that a disagreement about rock climbing aesthetics can turn into a string of aggressive posts with thinly-masked threats of violence and a nonsensical accusation of bullying. I've not really responded because I don't see what it would do other than feed more aggression.

Wellsy

• forum hero
I think it's clear that things are sufficiently tense between some people that maybe jokes about MMA fights are not going to be taken in a light hearted spirit so maybe log?

Dingdong

• forum abuser
Also blame Matt for being a knobhead and starting the thread.
Hey...
If you want a good undercard I’m happy to go up against Will Hunt for 12 rounds
...it was your idea!

Interesting to hear about your background, it's made me more sympathetic to your sometimes confrontational approach if you've been through shit like that. Although lowball scrittle is a world away from racial origins I think.

I don’t need your sympathy thanks, the point is that I’ve put up with people like you and Will my whole life, problem is, neither of you ever see the consequence of your keyboard warrior-ing actions.

I still stand by my statement that you’re both bullies, not just to me but people in general on this forum, whether you can see that or not isn’t my problem. Maybe take a second to reflect on that and stop being such cunts all the time under the pretence of banter  :wank:

stone

• forum abuser
I didn't see it as a debate about rock climbing aesthetics. To me, it was about whether it's OK to be disparaging about alternative aesthetics, whatever they may be.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal