UKBouldering.com

Who would win a fight between Huber and Andrada (Read 4601 times)

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
My money is on Huber obviously.

remus

• forum hero
Got to be Andrada, all that new routing is gonna make you tough as shit. Maybe Huber would have stood a chance back in the day but he's probably too busy sipping wheat beer and nibbling bratwurst to stand a chance.

Good poll btw, asking the questions that really matter.

Duma

• forum hero
Now this is the thread UKB needs!

Dani ofc, all he's got to do is dodge Alex's first couple of swings and the enduro wadness will see him through

blaciqui

A fucking tough question. Pound for pound I'd say Andrada's skin is thicker than Alex. He'd come in with the crocs having forgotten he had the fight on the schedule and win by sheer luck.

Plus in the wars I've heard that whenever the Germans go all out and have it all to themselves some drunken bum beats them…

History is cyclical

Paul B

• forum hero
Got to be Andrada, all that new routing is gonna make you tough as shit. Maybe Huber would have stood a chance back in the day but he's probably too busy sipping wheat beer and nibbling bratwurst to stand a chance.

I've seen Andrada sipping a flask of cinnamon tea.

Huber FTW!

lukeyboy

• forum abuser
The fact I've not voted pain au chocolat OR pink anasazi is the highest praise I can bestow on this exquisitely good poll :bow:

It's the question none of us knew we needed answering.

BTW I'm backing Huber for an early KO. They're both gritty bastards, but I think Andrada would edge it on stamina and could stand a chance if it went past round 10.

Let us know once the Crowdfunder is live.

chriss

• obsessive maniac
Dani all day long - he's got a tattoo, so must be well 'ard.

remus

• forum hero

or

Just saying...

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
Exactly, that well nourished German would make light work of the situation. Though I’d expect a spirited show from Andrada.

Fultonius

• forum hero
  • Was strong but crap, now weaker but better.
    • Photos
 Scrawn vs brawn. Hard call.

Nike Air

• forum abuser
To be honest even just having these two talk together would be amazing.  I pay to listen to that?  NIALL? :popcorn:

Btw Anyone on here met all 4 of the list?

grimer

• forum hero
I'm saying Dani has the win in his grasp then makes a forced blunder in the final seconds and looks at Huber and Huber looks at him and Huber knows he doesn't even need to throw the punch; he's already won.

Wellsy

• forum hero
Huber tears his limbs off

andy moles

• forum abuser
After the disappointing no-show of Musk vs Zuckerberg, I'm excited again.

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground
To be honest even just having these two talk together would be amazing.  I pay to listen to that?  NIALL? :popcorn:

I assume they know each other? Huber's spanish sound great to my ears by the way.

Kingy

• forum hero
I've been in the same room as them and they didn't knock 9 bells out of each other. Petzl Rock trip '06 to Kalymnos. Alex was signing posters after giving a talk on his climbing career. Dani was hanging out with Dave and Said. I do remember Alex getting a bit annoyed that people were freeloading onto his talk without paying... wouldn't want to be in their shoes!

danm

• junky
Dani looks like he could be quite bitey when the chips are down, so for me he'd get a pummelling from the stacked Huber, in desperation take him down to the floor with a scrotty bite, and then get disqualified for going below the belt.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
If it was queensbery rules boxing, Huber, but anything else where you can get mean and dirty, Dani all the way.

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
I've been in the same room as them and they didn't knock 9 bells out of each other. Petzl Rock trip '06 to Kalymnos. Alex was signing posters after giving a talk on his climbing career. Dani was hanging out with Dave and Said.

and Chris was, presumably, saying “Hi”.  ;)

Durbs

• forum hero
Can we turn this into a full UFC league?

Think of the match-ups! Ondra vs Megos, Pooch vs Coxsey, Graham vs. Woods (Although to be honest I can't see DG winning against anyone...)

remus

• forum hero
Graham vs. Woods (Although to be honest I can't see DG winning against anyone...)

Graham would find a way to wangle a Technical Knock Out.

SA Chris

• forum hero
Woods vs Webb would be a more interesting match up surely? With Graham vs Bailey as the undercard.

Afraid pooch would take shauna down all too easily, not a fair contest.

Durbs

• forum hero
Woods vs Webb would be a more interesting match up surely?

Different weight class I'd guess, isn't Webb pretty big?
Maybe Hukkataival would be better

SA Chris

• forum hero
Surprised, DG & DW are similar weight! JW definitely in heavier weight division, need to find a suitable match for him..

Wellsy

• forum hero
Chris Sharma vs Jimmy Webb would be good. Both high 70s in kilos, both reachy, similar builds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal