UKBouldering.com

[peak] [ Smallfield Dale] [No name] 6c (Read 1430 times)

Dolly

• forum hero
[peak] [ Smallfield Dale] [No name] 6c
May 13, 2023, 11:45:44 pm
So I think I did a new problem yesterday
On the low block in front and slightly left of trad buttress. Crawl down to look at the bog roll and bottles in this otherwise idyllic spot
I heard a constant curlew grouse cuckoo geese and lots of small birds whilst I was there
Pull on and hang from the holds you can reach. I only had a starter pad there and I was avoiding the obviously friable lower right side of the flake to not destroy it. With a bigger pad you might be able to sit it
Just in case anyone cares I made a conscious decision to not cut back the bilberry whisks. They didn’t change anything
I’ve had a month off with a bad back so I’m lacking a bit of power but I think 6c is about right

Dolly

• forum hero
I’ve got a video but it’s embarrassingly ugly. Some stalwarts on here have seen it so I can “show” if required. I’ll probably go again next week to get a better one

Polnedrane

If you have my guide you'll be able to see what's done what isn't let me know where it is

Dolly

• forum hero
I have thank you
And it’snot been done

Dolly

• forum hero
Use this link to join my album in Google Photos. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CTfj7rhqrNi55JrK8

SamT

• forum hero

Done with such grace..  :lol:

Nice one Dolly.

Dolly

• forum hero
I did say it was ugly :)

Polnedrane

Use this link to join my album in Google Photos. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CTfj7rhqrNi55JrK8

Can't tell from the video, has the block got a big hole at the base? And it looked a bit clear in front?

If it is I did it but when I went to do the lower start and started with my feet in the hole I found a fox lived in there.

If its not I have no idea where that block is!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal