UKBouldering.com

Best kids circuits in Font (Read 1054 times)

northern yob

• stalker
Best kids circuits in Font
July 18, 2022, 04:25:41 pm
On an extended euro trip with the family,and despite the time of year and the temps I can’t bring myself to drive past without stopping for a few days. My oldest is 8,climbs a bit at the wall but often can’t be arsed( I know how he feels). As with most young kids he’s quite a natural currently. I’m hoping to get him a bit more engaged in font. I think he’ll love a decent circuit with some tunnel’s jumps and general questing.

Any recommendations would be appreciated, obvs take into account it’s a million degrees so keen to avoid the more open areas…

edshakey

• forum abuser
#1 Re: Best kids circuits in Font
July 18, 2022, 04:42:05 pm
This thread was active earlier this year, looked useful

https://ukbouldering.com/board/index.php/topic,14764.75.html

northern yob

• stalker

Reprobate_Rob

• menacing presence
#3 Re: Best kids circuits in Font
July 18, 2022, 09:00:17 pm
There was a new (painted 2021 I think) white circuit that we found this year at Apremont Ouest that I thought was the best of the trip. Takes in some pretty big stuff at amenable difficulties and the descents were as much fun as the ascents. Starts at the bottom of the hill on the right hand side.

roddersm

• stalker
#4 Re: Best kids circuits in Font
July 19, 2022, 10:56:01 am
We were just out there last week with my 8 and 4 year old daughters, it is hot all right. Apremont Bizons , Roche Aux Sabots, Rocher Canon Kids circuits all went down well.

My eldest also managed some of the easier adults yellows ok at Franchard Isatis/Haute Plaines and only occasionally goes to the wall.   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal