UKBouldering.com

Clogfaeni y Llys - The God of Small Things (Read 1818 times)

CJClimbs

Clogfaeni y Llys - The God of Small Things
March 02, 2021, 05:58:34 pm
has anyone got any beta / vids / photos to The God of Small Things (F6C+...yeah, right!)?

I've seen Doylo's vid on its bigger brother, "The God of Small Men", as well as an article on NWM from 2011 http://www.northwalesbouldering.com/newsitem.asp?nsid=505, hinting there is a sequence for the crux.

But, I am not getting anywhere with this.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
It's bollox at 6C+ and I think/hope is going up in the new NWBible. I think even Doylo agreed it's a sandbag. I tried it when I was doing a lot of 6C-7A stuff in South Snowdonia and couldn't make any progress. HTH.

CJClimbs

It's bollox at 6C+ and I think/hope is going up in the new NWBible. I think even Doylo agreed it's a sandbag. I tried it when I was doing a lot of 6C-7A stuff in South Snowdonia and couldn't make any progress. HTH.

New NWBG has upped the grade to a F7A, and has mentioned, that starting, matched on the right side is harder than "Kung Fu" start!

I knew it clearly wasn't me just being weaker....

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
I think a hold broke off.

CJClimbs

I think a hold broke off.

Oh really...? Thanks for letting me know.

I've noticed that the first hold (if starting from matching bottom right) is moving a little when pulling off the ground, so it'll be interesting to see how long that holds.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal