UKBouldering.com

Power Club 564 28th Dec 2020 - 3rd Jan 2021 (Read 6625 times)

205Chris

• forum hero
Sorted start on My Apple and fell/bailed from hard move onto slab a few times. Fetched extra pad from car before scraping up it; fantastic problem and well worth seeking out. Finished with Yoghurt Hypnotist (just to the gutter as wet above; 7A+)

So how many pads did you use on My Apple? Seem to recall you saying it suited you/short folk at some point which got me interested.

I worked out how to do the prow of YH and must have gone back about eight times to get the top in nick, always on low humidity days when wind the was right and should have been doing a good job. Total waste of time and it's totally out of character, fine (if a little scary) as the 6B+. Rowtor is the home of the hard mantel finish but dropping off at the break seems sensible on this.

No top out, no tick  :spank:

JohnM

• junky
M - Trail run 12km 539m. Assisted one arm hangs BM middle edge.

T - Drove to Burgundy 8 hours in the car.

W - Nothing

T - Run 8.6km

F - Nothing

S - Run 11km

S - Nothing  hours driving back to Innsbruck

Pretty lazy week spent at the girlfriends parents. They either really like me or want to try and kill me with the amount of food and booze that gets thrust in from of me. Spent the week boozing and eating a variety of land a sea creatures and have come back heavy. Time to get back on it!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal