UKBouldering.com

Who got out today? Reports (Read 21628 times)

ali k

• junky
#125 Re: Who got out today? Reports
May 18, 2020, 04:32:11 pm
Yeh sorry I meant no limit on driving distances (for exercise).  Obviously you should have one of the excuses ready but the chances of getting stopped for Covid enforcement in England now are pretty close to zero I’d say.

kc

• obsessive maniac
#126 Re: Who got out today? Reports
May 18, 2020, 08:40:02 pm

Beerhouse (seemingly banned?)
Nothing to that note on BMC RAD.
Just follow the approach on ukc that I updated and don't get caught crossing the track. It's only slow moving quarry freight a few times a day.

monkoffunk

• forum abuser
  • sponsored by 90% lindt and vitamin D
#127 Re: Who got out today? Reports
May 18, 2020, 10:18:29 pm
I had a pretty good day out today at St Aldhelm’s head. Went there because locals on Portland seem unkeen on visitors in a lynch mob-esque kind of way. Climbed like total shit, failed to do anything and sliced my finger open, but was still awesome to be out and by the sea. Dorset coast is great.

Duma

• forum hero
#128 Re: Who got out today? Reports
May 19, 2020, 09:34:03 pm
Oh my god it was so good to get out!! Went to Ban Y Gor for the eve,  saw 2 other teams plus one leaving as we were walking in. Not quite the verge of tears a la lagers, but did feel a bit emotional after the first route for sure. Was weirdly nervous before leaving, sat on the sofa with heart pounding, thankfully faded as we drove over and turned out to be the perfect evening. Ro led her first routes 8 months to the day post ACL and MCL reconstruction too.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#129 Re: Who got out today? Reports
June 08, 2020, 10:20:21 am
Finally got out on the rock. After expecting weather to be crap I did a board session on Friday night , but Saturday morning was sunny and windy, so everything dried quickly. Wild and windy on the coast stunning day to be out, gulls everywhere, skylarks in the fields.
Warmed up on Tom Cox's Traverse, did Bad Buoys Sit (my traditional season opener), failed dramatically on Double Tap Eliminate (think a hold has gone) but it got too hot on the crimp. Went into the cave before it got too greasy out of the sun, did Pirouwet after remember what to do, and failed dramatically on Donny's Jangler traverse, too little stamina. Back in the bay, did Keystone Cops, but not a clue what to do on Keystone Arete (couldn't get off the ground!). Skin trashed and knackered home for lunch. Great to get out, psyched for projects.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBKYGatg7YI89Jqm4FfEfyLlyQNixplIE2cp6s0/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal