UKBouldering.com

MOONBOARD

Climb the MoonBoard Masters Open Qualifiers + NEW App Updates (Read 1993 times)

Moonclimbing

more Offline
  • 100% Climbing Since 2002
    • Shop Moon Climbing

MoonBoard App is now updated to version 8.8 for iOS and 7.7 for Android. Besides improvements to existing functionality, we've also rolled out new features including:

• - MoonBoard directory
  • - Assessment Tool (Beta Version)
  • - Timers
  • - Create private problems
  • - Edit user profile
  • - Choose to highlight screw-on footholds if included in a problem
  • - Beta videos for Instagram

MoonBoard Masters Open Qualifiers - Enter Now
MoonBoard is hosting its second ever climbing competition. Originally debuted in 2017, the MoonBoard Masters has been revamped for its much anticipated return this autumn. Now open to all MoonBoard climbers, the new Masters will see competitors battle it out over three rounds for a chance to bag the £2,000 grand prize.

The first round of the Masters competition is now live and available to climb on any 40º MoonBoard with the 2017 hold setup. Enter the competition by completing the registration form on the app*.

The Open Qualifiers close on Monday 30 September.

For full competition details, including rules, dates and prizes visit www.moonboardmasters.com
To keep up-to-date on the latest MoonBoard updates, news and conversations, join the official Facebook Group - MoonBoard Climber's Network.

*You will need to update to the latest version (8.8 iOS / 7.7 Android) to view the registration.

Sasquatch

more Offline
  • forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber
Loads of quirks in the app.  Open, attempt to use, and refresh a ton and most of them slowly go away. 

:thumbsup:  Good features added, lots of great new functionality

:thumbsdown:  Super buggy at the moment, Has ruined my last two/three sessions to the point where i just climb/work problems from memory.  By the end of last session it was marginally working.

I expect it to continue to improve an get less buggy, but frustrating in the short run. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal