UKBouldering.com

Eat to Perform- the food of champions (Read 3207 times)

underground

• forum hero
Eat to Perform- the food of champions
October 09, 2002, 06:47:51 pm
This should probably appear in the training forum as it's a sure fire route to power and domination, just check out this funny little site:

The Kebab Ride

I went for it on this whilst 'getting in character' for several months in preparation for writing the alcoholic bouldering diaries- I'm sure Bubba will agree that it was the route to success.....

And if you're as serious about your alcoholic bouldering as I am, and find your self lashed on Devonshire Street, prepare yourself for cranking with a Lamb Shawarma from Murdoch's (they should be sponsoring me, just liek Guinness should)..... :?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Eat to Perform- the food of champions
October 14, 2002, 11:19:43 am
Oh I don't know m8, you're alky status has been in tatters recently - I've not seen you puking into the gutter outside the Woodseats Witherspoons for months now.

You really must try harder but don't worry, xmas is nearly here which is always an excuse for degenerates like you to get relentlessly caned for weeks on end.

I prefer to suck gently on a block of pure Lard myself, or a lovely dripping sandwich if I'm being a bit faddy about my diet. Mmmmm....

underground

• forum hero
#2 Eat to Perform- the food of champions
October 14, 2002, 06:43:10 pm
Ah yeah, well I'm just getting stuck into my first cold one of the night. I'm thinking I'll try harder to drink myself to death this winter........ :cry:
It was the stink of piss on Friday night that gave me that idea.

Mind you, Stan Edge gave poor old Grimer a right tongue lashing all night. He was more hammered than I was :oops:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal