UKBouldering.com

Klubo Potenco 454 2018 5th - 11th Nov 2018 (Read 17587 times)

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker

Felt a bit fucked at the end of the previous week, so some rest was probably the best option. Weight ended up dropping to the closest its been to original target weight of 85kg, and I think 80kg is a better target for various reasons. Though progress has slowed to the extent that this will probably carry over into next year.

Have you been going at it hard for a few weeks on the training front? Possibly time for a deload week to let the training load take effect and reduce the risk of an injury?

Careful not to Caldwell yourself during any board construction!

Yossarian

• forum hero
Exactly that. My approach has been to base it around a month of wall membership, which usually involves cramming in some sessions before it runs out, and then taking a week or so to take it easier / try new places / go outside before stumping up again. But I’ve been doing more training at home plus daughter is now in wall comp squad to we’re there twice a week whether I like it or not. But now I’ve sorted the yoga / stretch stuff into a regular thing, I think I’ve figured out how to maintain the drive to get something done whilst my arms recover.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
I seem to remember that before joining power club Will was bemoaning the frequent references to Griffs etc... taking it off topic....

🤔

Fake news. I would never complain about PC going off topic. PC is at its best when off topic.

webbo

• forum hero
Will
The place to go is the boulder at Clifton moor York. While it’s not real rock, there is a kids playground, a nature trail, mini mountain bike trail and the main East coast railway line.
I took my grandson there, he allowed me help him climb so I could take a picture. He then went on the swings etc, but when he saw the trains go past every few minutes. He was mesmerised, we were only allowed to leave due to hunger and pending darkness.
So a bit of negotiation “if you sit and play nicely while daddy climbs we can then go and watch the trains”

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
That sounds all very well and good, Steve, but is there a good density of shit eliminates and arse-scraping traverses to go at?

webbo

• forum hero
I reckon that will be the case as Swanny was involved in the design of it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal