UKBouldering.com

Moon Board holds, panels and crash mats for sale (Read 4519 times)

Fadanoid

• addict
Due to (semi retirement) from climbing I dismantled my outdoor moonboard sunday afternoon. I am therefore looking to sell the holds and other bits if there is any interest.

The list of items are:

School holds set A
School Holds set B
School Foot holds
make me an offer as i've not looked at what these go for properly. I forgot these were £500 new

3 x treated 18mm ply(8'x4') with moonboard spacings and t nuts in place. Kickerboard with tnut spacings.
Free if you want to collect from north kent?

1 x medium sized metolius crash mat
1 x smallish crash mat
1 x franklin crash mat
1 x (i've forgotted the brand!) medium to large crash mat

I'll edit this with some photos this week or I can email them if thats going to be easier.

Ally Smith

• obsessive maniac
PM'd you

mctrials23

• obsessive maniac
What sort of use have the holds seen and what condition are they in? I would be interested in the hold sets and potentially the panels as well.

Fadanoid

• addict
I'll try and get some photos up this week. Textures still rough as fuck which is what they are known for. these are not holds for dolly mixtures  8)

Nutty

• obsessive maniac
Due to (semi retirement) from climbing I dismantled my outdoor moonboard sunday afternoon.

I'm quite saddened to hear this - the photos of your moonboard in the board construction thread a few years back are what gave me the inspiration and psyche to build my own outdoor board.

Fadanoid

• addict
Don't be sad. I still have the indoor boards to play on to keep my hand in.

Glad you got yours built. Its a cracking system if you have the time to use it. It got me to the strongest i'd been using the thing regularly.

Durbs

• forum hero
Interested in the lot of it's still going - saves building my own from scratch... not too fussed if the holds have gone :)

Fadanoid

• addict
I'll be taking some pics tomorrow. I really want to get them all laid out and double check for any chips I know one has a really small chip on the edge.
I will also get a before and after once i put the heaviest soiled one through the dishwasher.

mctrials23

• obsessive maniac
I'll stick in an offer of £150 for the holds. No idea what sort of money you are after.

Fadanoid

• addict
Ok so for anyone who is interested, I've taken a load of pictures. I seem to recall you have to upload and link to them somehow which seem a right kerfuffle.

If anyone wants to PM me their email i'll send them the images. I'd rather people make offers once they have seen the holds as it avoids any issues.

mctrials23

• obsessive maniac
Sent you a PM but haven't heard back, are these still for sale?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal