UKBouldering.com

Griffs Club and Keel Chat 448 24 - 30th September 2018 (Read 9047 times)

Wood FT

• forum hero
I think you'll do it next week too, Shark.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Thanks fellas

Mint conditions this afternoon/evening. Best go ground to touching horn and refined/remembered some of the more subtle movements. Something weird happened when stripping the route when I mysteriously unclipped from a bolt and somehow strained my right middle finger (should have left the draws in  :worms: ) Have iced my finger in a wine glass in the Listers. Reckon it should be ok tomorrow. Up here for two more days. Zippy currently serenading me on mini grand. I shit you not.

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
Days following successful Oak redpoint until an 8b+ project is mentioned online by Shark: less than/more than 5 days minutes.

C'mon the Shark nail the fucker.
Corrected for you Pete.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Thanks fellas

Mint conditions this afternoon/evening. Best go ground to touching horn and refined/remembered some of the more subtle movements. Something weird happened when stripping the route when I mysteriously unclipped from a bolt and somehow strained my right middle finger (should have left the draws in  :worms: ) Have iced my finger in a wine glass in the Listers. Reckon it should be ok tomorrow. Up here for two more days. Zippy currently serenading me on mini grand. I shit you not.

PRICE UPDATE

Shark to tick The Oak:

On or before 31st December 2018: 4/6
On or after 1st January 2019: 6/5

Sasquatch

• forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber
Good week overall. 

M - Personal Assessment - Fingers and other stuff as good as previous assessment in January, but 10lbs lighter. Felt good considering I haven't been on a FB since around March
T - Routes w Wife - first time in ages - 5.10, 5.10, 5.11, 5.11, 5.12, 5.11, 5.12, 5.11
W - Moonboard at friends house on 2017 setup - Managed to do about 10 of the v7 and v8 benchmarks. Still not sold on the 2017 setup.
T - Rest
F - Ancap - 10 x v7, then some fun OS'ing up to v8. 
S - Long Mtn BIke - 27 miles in perfect weather. 
S - rest - pretty worked from long bike.

Steve R

• forum abuser
PRICE UPDATE

Shark to tick The Oak:

On or before 31st December 2018: 4/6
On or after 1st January 2019: 6/5

Any plans for 'in play' markets this season?  Ideally this would include Liam Lonsdale, live streams and Paddy Power flat brim caps.   

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Personally, I feel setting a betting market is opening a gateway to corruption and bad deeds.... I am already contemplating laying on Betfair and sneaking off to Malham with a bottle of cooking oil and paintbrush.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
To factor into the algorithms I was hopeless today. First time I’ve tried it two days in a row and won’t be making that mistake again. On the plus side the strained finger was okish as long as I don’t twist it. Weighing a bit too heavy and feels like I’m coming down with a cold. Next attempt Friday

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
I'm not sure that gambling and Shark's Oak campaign make easy bedfellows. What's that Gamble Aware slogan? "When the fun stops, stop".
Not really on message is it?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal