UKBouldering.com

numerous pairs of shoes! (Read 2241 times)

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
numerous pairs of shoes!
September 06, 2004, 11:27:16 am
yo yo yo, been cleaning out twotone towers and realised I've got a phat stack of old climbing boots that I ain't using no more so I thought I'd try and flog 'em here!

Are you a beginner wanting to get hold of some cheap, servicable shoes to use? Do you like / mind resoled shoes?

Oh, and are you about size 6/7?

Here's what I've got:

Good boots:

1 pair Boreal Aces (size 6.5) - perfect condition, not even broken in. Sold to me when i were young and naive before i realised i needed to feel my feet!

1 pair Boreal Indo (in red, size 6), resoled in 5.10 rubber. A good combo if you ask me, I just got bored waiting for them , bought some 5.10 moccosyms and never touched these again.

Not so good boots

Would suit someone who doesn't mind resoled shoes. Nothing else wrong with 'em, it's just that I've have resoled shoes once and I didn't get on with them (hence they're for sale above!)

2 pairs 5.10 Moccosyms (size 6.5) - gone through on toes, could be resoled

2 pairs La Sportiva Miura (size 6) - again, gone through toes

1 pair Boreal Matrix (size 6) - toes again...

So, make me an offer, they're just taking up space. Say a tenner for the ones with holes, twenty for the decent ones?

Bust me a PM yo.

Peace out.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Re: numerous pairs of shoes!
September 06, 2004, 11:29:53 am
Quote from: "tommytwotone"
Sold to me when i were young and naive before i realised i needed to feel my feet!

You're not really marketing these very well, are you :lol:

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#2 numerous pairs of shoes!
September 06, 2004, 02:53:58 pm
I have a pair that I wear for big mountain routes, so have been in the botton of the cupboard for 7 years. Good for cracks as you don't feel your feet.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#3 numerous pairs of shoes!
September 06, 2004, 04:04:12 pm
cheers Chris, that's what I meant. Of course.

It just seems a shame to bung out shoes that someone else could use -

<sales pitch begins>

my first ones were a beaten up old pair of Boreal Vectors bought off someone for a Pavarotti, then I forked out for brand new boots when I knew I was serious about carrying on climbing...

<sales pitch over>

oh, and I'm gonna use the moolah to fund a decent PC so in a roundabout way it'll help UKB cos I'll actually be able to edit photos/video and ting for the site...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal