UKBouldering.com

"Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum" (Read 2638 times)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
"Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum"
January 31, 2003, 03:22:28 pm
Chad Wegkamp, a schizophrenic 18 year-old boy in Virginia USA, became so obsessed with the idea that his testicles were too big he robbed a bank to pay for plastic surgery.

Even though doctors told him everything was normal, Chad had started cutting holes in his underwear so he could tape up his scrotum. One day it got so bad that he tried to operate on himself with scissors. He only stopped because there was so much pain and blood.

Finally he decided he needed to have a proper operation. First, he tried to make his own banknotes. Then he robbed a local bank. It went successfully, and he got away with $6,000. Unfortunately the police soon caught up with him.

When his father confronted him about the police's suspicions, Chad could only say:  "Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum".

Full rather sad story here

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 "Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum"
January 31, 2003, 03:28:56 pm
Funny....but tragic. I watched a program on Body Dysmorphic Disorder and it was desperate. There was some women on there who were gorgeous but who were convinced they were gopping so all they wanted was major plastic surgery, etc.

Also saw a program (might have been the same one) on the desire to self-castrate - crazy!  This one bloke was like, "I only made a play cut...but I went to far and the hospital had to remove a testicle" - a PLAY CUT !!!!  :shock:  Jeezus. There was a photo on rotten.com called "balls in hand" where some bloke had done the deed in his kitchen sink. nice. I don't look at rotten.com/steakandcheese.com after watching the infamous "Chechen snuff movie" - that was enough as far as I was concerned.

dave

#2 Re: "Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum"
February 03, 2003, 09:30:44 am
Quote from: "dobbin"
....so he could tape up his scrotum.

Thats a funny way to climb jamming cracks.

mozzer

• addict
#3 "Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum"
February 03, 2003, 04:41:12 pm
anyone see that foul program about plastic surgery on women's clefts?

Absoltuely foul. "Yes, my vag is a bit slack. Tighten it up, please!"

ugh. the videos were grim.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 "Dad, I needed the money for my scrotum"
February 03, 2003, 05:36:13 pm
mmmm....I kinda found it sorta mmmmm... sexy actually  :wink:  

Yuk, no way - I hate that shit, and there was a similar one on operations on yer old chap.

In fact, coz I'm such a sick fuck, here's a photo just to remind all us lads that we're better off being happy with what mummy nature gave you:

AAAAAGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal