UKBouldering.com

What's been happening? (Read 2050 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
What's been happening?
January 26, 2003, 03:16:09 pm
Judging by the amount of posts....not a lot - I've just got back from a week snowboarding where we were lucky enough to get about 3 to 4 ft of fresh powder  :D  :D  :D

So, has everyone been away or summat, or has the weather been as useles as usual?

dave

#1 What's been happening?
January 27, 2003, 08:56:31 am
In a word, "fuck all".

Sorry thats 2 words.

Maybe you really are the life and soul of the party Bubbs?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 What's been happening?
January 27, 2003, 09:38:00 am
Just been checking the other forums and not a lot of bouldering-related chat on them either - a reflection on the weather I guess, it's been a pantywaste season this year  :(

Bit of a shame coz I was super-psyched last autumn and now every weekend I just expect to be doing something else like mtb or caving....rain is baaaaad!

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#3 What's been happening?
January 28, 2003, 03:42:13 pm
its you! without your inimitable Wit we've all been dead quiet.

I am currently in Wythenshawe buried under Cisco boxes scratching my head in the vain hope of inspiration (its not happening), so thats my excuse.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 What's been happening?
January 28, 2003, 03:48:20 pm
You flatterer you!  At the moment I'd rather talk about snowboarding anyway. I wish I could life in the alps where they have ace snowboarding/bouldering/mtb/awesome scenery/clean air/etc/etc/etc.....

What always puzzles me is the amount of folk who've registered and who never post.... WHY? DE-LURK u lurkers!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal