UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club 268 30th March - 5th April 2015 (Read 8800 times)

gme

• forum hero
11.6-8

M. School. Ellie showed me 4 warm up problems. Managed 3 of them. Went home. Unit cost per visit reduced to £63.33

Pretty much what i could do when i first went. If you can do 3 of 4 warm ups in a session you have no excuse not to go down all the time. Forget the grades, leave your ego at the door and get on with it. I would put money on it that in 6 weeks you would be stronger than you have ever been just by bouldering there 3 times a week.

abarro81

• forum hero
I concur with gav that bouldering at the school would be good for you

a dense loner

• forum hero
I agree with them. No excuses shark  :spank:

fried

• forum hero

Not sure it was so busy today but just about every off off-piste problem was busy or you'd be mobbed by germans or students the moment you put your mat down underneath something. Area around La Grande marche was rammed all day and La Baleine getting so much more attention than those slopers deserved in the full sun.  Ok day though, 3 7As, one felt ok, one soft and one nails so it all balances out in the end.

You know what to expect when you go there on Easter Sunday. Glad you got some stuff done. Has it quietened down a bit today? I have a day off on Thursday and plans....

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Challenge for shark, get it down to a tenner per visit before you renewal comes up.

:agree:

When is the renewal?

I agree with them. No excuses shark  :spank:

:agree:

I concur with gav that bouldering at the school would be good for you

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams

Not sure it was so busy today but just about every off off-piste problem was busy or you'd be mobbed by germans or students the moment you put your mat down underneath something. Area around La Grande marche was rammed all day and La Baleine getting so much more attention than those slopers deserved in the full sun.  Ok day though, 3 7As, one felt ok, one soft and one nails so it all balances out in the end.

You know what to expect when you go there on Easter Sunday. Glad you got some stuff done. Has it quietened down a bit today? I have a day off on Thursday and plans....

Petit Bois was deserted at 8am, but crags generally are at that time.

Went to Rocher Saint-Germain in the afternoon, left about six. Probably six other parties there over the course of the day. Very pleasant indeed. Positive of the day - I did Mise Au Poing, that's a highball Font 7A slab. In Font. Negative of the day, I once again, 5 years later, failed to find La Diagonale da Fous, which with it being apparently only 10m from the path is quite a feat.  Didn't even bother looking for the Lost City area after that.

webbo

• forum hero
Mon. Nothing.
Tue. Board quick session before going for mates birthday.
Wed. Turbo 1 hour.
Thu. Nothing.
Fri. Board short session doing one problem and it's mirror image with different footholds. Bike 2 hrs 38 mins 42.53 miles in the rain.
Sat. Shifting carpets and furniture. Bike 1 hour intervals 20 secs on 40 secs off x 5 3 sets.
Sun. Black stone edge stuff up to 6c. Tried harder things but I ripped whole in my tip on swingers just after warming up. Very warm and humid.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal