UKBouldering.com

Urban Myth or fact (Read 2321 times)

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
Urban Myth or fact
January 14, 2003, 04:17:05 pm
Right, this thread has been borne out of the ashes of another on this exhalted board, and through it I should like to an urban myth I have come across.

Urban Myth or Fact?

This lad goes out with his mates and they end up in the (insert name here) club, the lad meets a super fly laydee who, after a bit of kissy, kissy wants to take him home. He says goodbye to his mates, who are full of the usual banter, exit stage right the lad and the lass. She gets him home and things start to occur... they get to the bedroom and she whispers to him - 'can I tie you up?' and he thinks his luck is in, so she ties him up, in the buff an all that, then says she is going to slip into something more comfortable...

She leaves the room, and..... a big fat redneck dude comes in and fcuks him in the ass!

Urban Myth?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Urban Myth or fact
January 14, 2003, 05:27:10 pm
Hmmmm....scary, but since it's probably happened to some poor unfortunate I say.....FACT !!!!

Ok, in a similar vein is this classic:

Same scenario, wicked night out clubbing, one one and full of lurve, our poor old gurnin' gary can't believe it - there's this beautiful, beautiful girl giving him all the attention....back at her hotel he is given the night of his life, until eventually he crashes into a long overdue sleep, exhausted but feeling on top of the world.

He wakes up - Jesus! How long have I been asleep for? Two whole days have passed and the hotel staff are in the room trying to wake him up. He gets up and goes to the bathroom but feels strangely weak - one look in the mirror and he's freaking coz there's this huge scar down his belly!

Straight to casualty where, after a prolonged examination, a stoney faced doctor tells him "Sorry son, but one of your kidneys has been removed......"

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#2 Urban Myth or fact
January 15, 2003, 11:25:52 am
Urgh! that is wrong!

Here's another climbing related one:-

Apparently Fred Nicole snapped his bicep tendon and didn't notice. It took him three days, several font 8a's before he noticed, when he mentioned to his brother 'I do not feel so strong today'...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal