UKBouldering.com

PODSACS - Phenomenal CrashPad Deals (Read 15532 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
but I'm still ok to turn it into a go-cart right?

I'm considering bringing to market a crash pad to go-cart conversion kit. RRP £39.99 - any interest?

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
Mine's already in advanced production stage and has been tested underneath the Fin at Gib Tor many times, with spectacular results.
£29.99, and with free tent peg handbrake.

tomtom

• forum hero
Mines blue.

ziggytang

• addict
Ordered a new pad last Friday.  Payment taken etc, but still no pad delivered. Phoned up yesterday and was told a customer service adviser would contact me back. No contact...

Phoned again today and after finally getting through was told they had no pads in stock and weren't likely to get any anytime soon either. The fact it said 7 left was a system error. So kindly asked for a refund. Makes me wonder how long I'd have waited if I hadn't phoned. So much for 'great customer service' and 'speedy delivery'

b3n99

• stalker
I ordered mine a fair while ago now too when it said 1 left, checked the website straight after and was down to 0. I have an order confirmation and order number but no promised email of dispatch. Not impressed.

ziggytang

• addict
I ordered mine a fair while ago now too when it said 1 left, checked the website straight after and was down to 0. I have an order confirmation and order number but no promised email of dispatch. Not impressed.

Yep, I had all the confirmation too. Give them a ring as it's probably the same as my situation. Even though the online tracking status said "preparing for shipping". Really not impressed.

Probes

• forum hero
  • Wood Abuser
    • Crusher Holds
Not looking good for mine either, 17 left when i ordered on Fri :( gutted.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
the supply problems are probably due to someone on Pistonheads posting about the cheap go-kart conversion kits now available

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Ordered a small pad last Friday evening (it said 18 large pads left IIRC), received emails saying it had been packed on Saturday, despatched Monday and it arrived Tuesday.  Can't fault the service on this order but agree it's pretty shoddy for those that have ordered large pads and not heard.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
when I bought my large pad a couple of months ago I got a phone call a day or two after it arrived to make sure it had arrived OK and on time - I think this was becuase they had had problems with their delivery process

Probes

• forum hero
  • Wood Abuser
    • Crusher Holds
I noticed the delivery status on the order said Yodel 24... the word Yodel gives me the shivers. They caused me some right problems a few years ago..  :no:

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Also had crap service from Yodel a while back but have had a few deliveries from them recently with no issues.  Now receive an email in the morning to say it's on the van that day and it's always arrived as stated, the drivers even knock on the door and wait now rather than shoving a card through the letterbox and disappearing ASAP.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!

Any excuse.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

b3n99

• stalker
So no reply to the email I sent about this at 10 am this morning either, the service just gets better. Anyone had this sorted?

SamT

• forum hero
Bollocks... ordered Friday I eve with a few still showing as in stock.  Was starting to wonder about mine.... I opted for collection from the store. . Phoned on Saturday (as I could have swung by) but the guy checked my order number and said Monday at the earliest.

Ho hum.

a dense loner

• forum hero
did you lot order yours the right way up?

i'm sure nails will be along to tell everyone what the problem has been shortly

Nails

• addict
Sorry for the delay in replying. There have been issues around stock control whilst moving warehouses which have caused some delays to orders. All people who have ordered will either receive the Crashpads or a full refund if for any reason we cannot meet the order.

I would also like to inform everyone that I am soon to be leaving Podsacs and will no longer be representing the brand on UKB. I will not be able to answer further queries on here as I am in the midst of completing the handover process. If you have any queries regarding Podsacs then you can use the Contact Us page of the website http://www.podsacs.com/contactus or email direct to info@podsacs.com

ziggytang

• addict
So no reply to the email I sent about this at 10 am this morning either, the service just gets better. Anyone had this sorted?

I was told I'd have my refund within 48hrs and an email to confirm my order cancelation. Still no email to confirm this.

Probes

• forum hero
  • Wood Abuser
    • Crusher Holds
Ordered mine within 45mins of the advert going up, just got first comms back, no pad would i like anything else instead. I'm not one for moaning, everyone fucks up ocassionally, but bit of a shocker this one  grr  :ohmy:

b3n99

• stalker
Still no refund or contact at all after an initial email asking if I wanted anything else. Anyone managed to get a refund yet? This customer service is definitely up there as the worst I have ever dealt with. Whats the deal with all of this going through PlanetX despite my order being with POD?

tomtom

• forum hero
Still no refund or contact at all after an initial email asking if I wanted anything else. Anyone managed to get a refund yet? This customer service is definitely up there as the worst I have ever dealt with. Whats the deal with all of this going through PlanetX despite my order being with POD?

No refund for me either yet - I answered the -yes I'd like a refund please - email on Weds I believe...

tomtom

• forum hero
Get this - after I press post this enters my inbox!

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your email. I will not cancel and refund the order for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to appear back in your account.

Kind Regards,

I assume the 'will not' is a typo ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal