UKBouldering.com

Lleida guidebook (Read 1495 times)

Ali

• regular
Lleida guidebook
November 13, 2013, 11:03:58 pm
Have been trying to buy the Lleida guidebook, but apparently it is out of print with a new edition due end of Jan. So I'm hoping we may be able to pick one up once out in Spain. Does anyone have any knowledge of whether the end of Jan date is confirmed, and also where it might be possible to buy a copy in the area?

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
#1 Re: Lleida guidebook
November 14, 2013, 07:32:01 am
Depot say they have it in stock on there website
https://www.theclimbingdepot.co.uk/shop/product/catalunya-lleida-climbs

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#2 Re: Lleida guidebook
November 14, 2013, 08:08:20 am
I sourced one from Amazon at overall cost of £34.  The next weekend I went to North Wales, Joe Browns in Capel Curig had two copies and V12 in Llanberis had one too.

For updates on the new edition the best source would likely be the authors website http://www.lleidaclimbs.com/

Was out there last week (staying near Tremp) but we didn't do any shopping bar food on the drive up and a stop off at the supermarket one evening to top up.  No idea how easy/hard it would be to source I'm afraid.

Ali

• regular
#3 Re: Lleida guidebook
November 14, 2013, 01:58:15 pm
Thanks for the suggestions.

In case anyone else is looking, amazon and V12 no longer have any stock and I just missed out on the last copy in Joe Brown's last weekend. Will check out the Depot, but I'm partly reluctant to buy the old version if a new edition is due out while I'm out there.
Can't see any info on a new edition on the Lleida Climbs website, but will keep an eye on it. Thanks.

Ali

• regular
#4 Re: Lleida guidebook
December 09, 2013, 05:39:23 pm
Just to update, the new edition is out now, in Spain at least.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal