UKBouldering.com

Out of my Boots/ Out of my tree at the Tor (Read 1780 times)

SEDur

• stalker
  • Edam Tarquin
  • The future
Out of my Boots/ Out of my tree at the Tor
August 12, 2013, 02:56:34 pm
I had a go at dogging up 'Out of my boots' the other day after trying the boulder problem start to the second clip.
I ended up sort of scumming my left foot in that massive sidepull to match the first good flake.
The heel hook didn't seem to work for me.

Has anyone else got goo beta for that section of the climb, and up through the sidepull/undercut into the flake system above?

I have a very rough sequence that needs refining before trying to do it properly.

Has anyone done the boulder problem start to the second bolt? It seems a bit tall, with an abysmal landing in the trees if you kick back when falling.

Cheers

dave

On out of my boots I sort of remember having a positive rail thing, rocking up big on right foot to a positive edge just short of a really good hold at the base of the flake system on OOMT, possibly with a go-again. Does that make sense?

SEDur

• stalker
  • Edam Tarquin
  • The future
Yeah, i saw a small positive crimp, just to the left of the sort of marginal undercut sidepull thing that i was trying to use.
I didn't try going for that on the dog, but i suppose it may be worth a shot. Looked pretty thin though.

SEDur

• stalker
  • Edam Tarquin
  • The future
Found beta using a heel on the glued jug for the match on the flake.
Good stuff.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal