UKBouldering.com

two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!! (Read 6844 times)

irish si

• menacing presence
two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 06:02:52 pm
According to 8a.nu some guy called Pete Marsh has repeated two of oconnors 8b's stating that he lacks the experience to say but thinks that they might be overgraded. You dont repeat font 8b and not have the experience to say!!!!???? wot the fuck is going on!!!!!????

This is all very interesting!!

Doylo

• forum hero
#1 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 06:55:57 pm
er no offence to the guy like, but looking at his 8a.spew scorecard he don't look the calibre to be banging out 8bs dead quick on his holidays. Malc spent at LEAST 4 sessions in the cave trying directors cut and he's one of the strongest guys in the world. 8b is sposed to be quite hard :!:  Font 8c my arse o conner.

Nigel

• forum hero
#2 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 07:35:43 pm
Wot ya sayin boyz? That's me Dad  :hols:

Oh the intrigue, its like watching Morse!  :guns:

Buoux 8C

• menacing presence
#3 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 08:00:13 pm
How can these problems not be 8b They where done by the mighty Si o connor, the guy campusses on one finger 1/4 pad pockets in a 60 degree roof, and has several indentities to prove it, including the likes of j0nny666, and evil santa, and many many others. i mean for fucks sake if jonny666 saw him do it how much more proof does he need

Buoux 8C

• menacing presence
#4 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 08:05:46 pm
Oh shit, how rude of me, i forgot to add Big Annie to the list of reliable witnesses.
Are you sure the Loch Ness Monster cant verify your ascents aswell.

Si O'Conor

• player
    • http://www.se7en-x.com/oops/
#5 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 08:15:57 pm

MrBlue

• regular
#6 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 08:25:46 pm
Quote from: "Si O'Conor"
well since i just got an email making me aware of all this 8a,nu stuff I came here to reply & clear it up, but seeing as youre obviously a complete c*nt Buoux with your head in 'im so fuckin funny land'..i wont bother  :evil:

jaysus.

i don't think that's gonna help much, being all arsey. what's there to clear up? either he has repeated them or he hasn't...so what's the score, i'm curious after all these reports of overgrading and so on.

someone repeating 8b is a pretty big thing, no? so can people stop being such twats and start being sensible, because it's all getting very very silly.

:roll:

Buoux 8C

• menacing presence
#7 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 08:30:29 pm
Quote from: "Si O'Conor"
well since i just got an email making me aware of all this 8a,nu stuff I came here to reply & clear it up, but seeing as youre obviously a complete c*nt Buoux with your head in 'im so fuckin funny land'..i wont bother  :evil:

Who are you calling a cunt, Like im goin to be offended by someone who is only 5 cm tall, or is that another lie on your scorecard.

Nigel

• forum hero
#8 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 09:29:37 pm
Now now boyz, I'd quite like to hear what Si has to say on this matter. What's the score big man?

a dense loner

• forum hero
#9 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 10, 2004, 09:30:13 pm
among all the interestin stuff on 8a.spew i read that u did a somewot inconsiquential problem called superman last wkish buoux. nice one, can i offer my congrats n maybe a medal from bonjoys case cos this is the hard problem by which all other hard problems should be measured. there is nothin more to add cos that prob is fuckin wad n thats that  :clap:

a dense loner

• forum hero
#10 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 11, 2004, 09:16:13 am
Ooooh right, so Bonjoy's the medal distributor now? Sheesh, first he becomes a moderator then he starts distributing his own medals!

it may be my mistake the owen, i naturally assumed since bonjoy was showing us the medals, that he was their distributor. thought it may be part of his plans for ukb domination, startin off wi gettin green writin. i can clearly picture him gettin addicted to his new found power n endin up gettin rid of everybody on the site n talkin to himself on the interweb while hunched over his desk surrounded by bees n cats wi megaphones, whilst shells n yolks adorned the walls :lol:

Greg C

• forum hero
#11 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 11, 2004, 09:27:36 am
Holy smokes just seen that guy from Scotland has been banging in the big numbers, cripes these scotts guys are going to start showing the English up!  :shock:

Mind you be nice if this guy would answer a few of Si's queries!

I mean people claiming stuff, and not wanting to varify locations and descriptions is crazy!

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#12 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 11, 2004, 09:30:12 am
It's too late Dense, there's nothing you can do, the power is all mine, mwaahahaha. Bow before your maker sniveling wretch!
 Bubba's gone now (i saw to that good and proper) and there's going to be a few changes round here starting with you boy! My bees are winging their way to Chaverston as we speak, I hope you're wearing your dancing shoes... :lol:

Actually I don't give out medals, they just seem to keep turning up on my doormat from time to time :wink: . But I'm happy to start handing out crabsticks, if thats any use?

irish si

• menacing presence
#13 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 17, 2004, 07:28:44 pm
Well thats really cleared things up then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :x  :x  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#14 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
June 17, 2004, 08:07:18 pm
Jeez, I've only just read this after getting back...

You can talk about whatever you want on this forum but that doesn't mean it's a place for *personal insults* directed at other forum members.

Argument and debate are one thing but when it gets to slanging matches then this isn't the place for it.

irish si

• menacing presence
#15 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
July 14, 2004, 03:30:34 pm
Ive just noticed that pete marsh has taken the two 8b's which he repeated of his 8a.nu scorecard.  If you read this pete, any reason why???? not being agro, just genuinly interested as im going up to visit!

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#16 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
July 14, 2004, 05:19:21 pm
hey buox 8c just read this thread and u can fuck off slagging si cos i'm j0nny666 on scottish climbs so forget that piece of so called evidence in your case to try and discredit the man. and i never sed anything about seeing him do anything. i've never met, seen or talked to him. i suppose you'll accuse me of being si o'connor next?

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#17 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
July 14, 2004, 07:14:33 pm
blondie> why are you getting so eggy? chill. this forum is no place for telling people to fuck off (unless it's funny), but you don't sound very amused.
chill out
:smokin:  :8)

tc

• junky
#18 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
July 14, 2004, 10:01:49 pm
Agree with that sentiment. This is about the only forum that is chilled. I mean, you can even give and receive info on here in good faith without it developing into some kind of peurile, ego-fuelled rant. Long may it continue.

Buoux 8C

• menacing presence
#19 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
July 14, 2004, 10:27:20 pm
Hey blondie,

i was only joking about, dont care really whether O connor is telling the truth or not.

If you still have a problem with me send me a private message.

thanks

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#20 two of oconnors 8b's repeated!!!!!
July 14, 2004, 10:37:24 pm
i wasn't ranting and it certainly wasn't ego-fueled. it was heat of the moment and i apologise. i just don't want people saying that i've said things that i haven't or dragging me into their arguements with others. sorry for being so aggressive.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal