UKBouldering.com

Yee Ha finally repeated! (Read 2938 times)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 08, 2004, 11:57:36 pm
This is just for Scouse D, erstwhile chef at the Pen y Pass Youth hostel.

Pete Robins repeated your fine problem (behind the aforementioned hostel) and reckoned it was really hard (V5 at least) and committing to boot. Said he was very impressed that you did it on your own, sans spotters 'n' all that.

Big up the Scouse massive! (or was that the massive Scouse?)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#1 Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 09, 2004, 12:05:34 am
I should have pointed out that in all the time that I've known Pete, he has never up graded any route or boulder problem. Invariably he declares everything to be "quite straightforward really."

I was going to have look, but I'm gripped up now!

cofe

• forum hero
#2 Re: Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 09, 2004, 09:37:42 am
Quote from: "Pantontino"
Said he was very impressed that you did it on your own, sans spotters 'n' all that.

they don't call him scouse o' for nuffin y'know :saythat:  :wink:

it will certainly massage scouse's ego when he reads that tho. word.

c.j.d.

• forum abuser
  • Great.
#3 Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 10, 2004, 10:32:01 am
He probably stole it from somebody - bloody scousers.  By the way, good effort on Hurricane ya thievin' gypsy bastard.  

Whadya call a scouser in a suit?
The accused.

How many scousers does it take to change a light bulb?
Two :chase:  - one to change it, the other one to keep an eye out.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#4 Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 10, 2004, 10:48:17 am
Three men, a Scouser, a Manc and a Rasta all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys, however unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their sons from any family resemblance etc. The Manc wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby The Rasta looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said the Manc, "but one of them in there's a scouser, and I'm takin' no chances !!!!!"

Liverpool Airport

Scouse D

• forum hero
#5 Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 10, 2004, 12:26:30 pm
Word!!!
Actually spoke to Pete about this last week when trying to getin touch with nodder- was secretly well made up!(though he mentioned no upgrading to me!)
so glad someone has finally done it- it was a hard one to grade as it's dangerous and I had no spotters so you're always thinking "was that hard or was I just scared". I've got a big rip in my mat from jumping off this problem as the landing is truely awfull (although i made it better by filling all the gaps with ropes, duvet jackets and rucksacks).
Good effort to Nobbins-that one's got a bright future....(what's he ever done on grit)

Scouse D

• forum hero
#6 Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 10, 2004, 12:27:31 pm
Quote from: "c.j.d."
He probably stole it from somebody - bloody scousers.  By the way, good effort on Hurricane ya thievin' gypsy bastard.  

Cheers Chris :D

cofe

• forum hero
#7 Yee Ha finally repeated!
June 10, 2004, 03:33:55 pm
Quote from: "Scouse D"
although i made it better by filling all the gaps with ropes,

now we defo know you're a thief - where the kerfuck did you get a rope from. robber robber bobber dobber dobber :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal