UKBouldering.com

How to Train... (Read 3839 times)

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
How to Train...
June 07, 2004, 05:48:03 pm
Just saw this little video and it made me laugh so hard... When weighted pull ups just don't provide enough resistance there is always this...

http://www.nadventure.com/Galleries/video/index.htm#

i can't link directly to the video, so go to that page, and scroll all the way to the bottom, and click on "Training auf amerikanisch...."

the username is casablanca and the password is bogart (just incase you didn't know). Enjoy!

a dense loner

• forum hero
#1 How to Train...
June 07, 2004, 10:22:24 pm
ave seen that on the end of some vid, not sure what. nearly as good as ste jeffreys droppin out of some rafters onto the bottom rung of a campus board, think that's at the end of a vid as well. weird trainin habits. that udo newmann site is really good, pity i can't speak german  :cry:

Scouse D

• forum hero
#2 How to Train...
June 08, 2004, 09:11:38 am
Aye but Obe's brake lights are on...just call me eagle eye(...cherry)

Paul B

• forum hero
#3 How to Train...
June 08, 2004, 03:39:29 pm
watch that drop down closely, impressive but not nearly as monstrous as it first seems, think its the high life vid?

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
#4 How to Train...
June 08, 2004, 10:32:22 pm
i asked Steve about this drop down and he said it wasn't actually that big in terms of length fallen.  It looks insane when you first see it but on reflection it's not that mental.  Hell, I know a fat punter who has done 7-1 double hand drop down!  (on big rungs though!)

a dense loner

• forum hero
#5 How to Train...
June 08, 2004, 10:37:27 pm
i don't believe they're that hard just a good party trick like one armers, they actually mean nothin but good to amuse yourself with

neil@canaryclimbs

• menacing presence
    • http://www.customholds.com
#6 How to Train...
August 03, 2004, 10:44:55 pm
Quote from: "unclesomebody"
i asked Steve about this drop down and he said it wasn't actually that big in terms of length fallen.  It looks insane when you first see it but on reflection it's not that mental.  Hell, I know a fat punter who has done 7-1 double hand drop down!  (on big rungs though!)

you calling me fat at least i could do it, and almost landed the 8 1 drop you couldnd even do 2 1 drop down you hommo

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
#7 How to Train...
August 03, 2004, 11:02:34 pm
tee hee... you should be flattered that a man of your size can do such extreme drop downs... i can't even do a pull up on a campus rung!

neil@canaryclimbs

• menacing presence
    • http://www.customholds.com
#8 How to Train...
August 04, 2004, 01:22:49 pm
Quote from: "unclesomebody"
tee hee... you should be flattered that a man of your size can do such extreme drop downs... i can't even do a pull up on a campus rung!

cheaky bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im only 1 stone heavier than you fatty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal