UKBouldering.com

Partner for trad, some time next week (April 15th-19th), Cornwall? (Read 610 times)

ksjs

• menacing presence
So, possibly heading to Cornwall this Saturday for a week with my partner. We're hoping to climb on the 2 weekends but I'm at a loose end Monday - Friday next as she's involved in a residential course.

There's plenty of bits to do to keep me occupied but I know they'll all feel a bit second best to climbing. I think there's some decent bouldering around (we're staying in Mousehole) but ideally I'd like to do trad and might even think about an Anstey's trip.

I've potentially got a partner for a day but was hoping to get out a bit more. I'm keen for anything really but I'd like to get on some classics between E3 and E5. I should have access to a vehicle so can meet people wherever.

Me heading down there isn't definite yet as it is subject to how the weather's looking and whether I actually have anyone to climb with. If you're free however please get in touch and hopefully we can sort something out. Cheers, Keith.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal