UKBouldering.com

Cheech Marin photos arrive (Read 2242 times)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
Cheech Marin photos arrive
May 19, 2004, 10:13:46 pm
Huffy sent me some images of Mark Katz' new V10 (Cheech Marin) on top of Little Orme.

Check em out in the News and Gallery: coastal crags section at the address in my signature.

I've also got some more on my old fashioned camera, not developed yet. I guess I need to get a digi camera, now I've got a website.

Doylo

• forum hero
#1 Cheech Marin photos arrive
May 19, 2004, 11:06:57 pm
ha ha, funny name. I kinda hoped he would stick with 'the grass moustache' though. Wander if it would of got done if you hadn't of put it down in the guide as a project. Two weeks later Katz did it. No imagination some people  :roll:

Pantontino

• forum hero
#2 Cheech Marin photos arrive
May 20, 2004, 04:57:47 pm
Mark is always telling me that N Wales is worked out. I just feed him another top tip and off he trots to bag another classic. If you can climb V9/10+ there is still lots of projects to try. I'll put a list on the site when I get back from the Lakes.

Pantontino

• forum hero
#3 Cheech Marin photos arrive
May 20, 2004, 04:59:06 pm
Thanks for the offer Gruff - again, it'll have to wait until I return from Lakes-Northumberland run.

Doylo

• forum hero
#4 Cheech Marin photos arrive
May 20, 2004, 05:56:56 pm
Quote from: "Pantontino"
Mark is always telling me that N Wales is worked out. I just feed him another top tip and off he trots to bag another classic. If you can climb V9/10+ there is still lots of projects to try. I'll put a list on the site when I get back from the Lakes.

forget the list si, you don't want english invaders knocking off first ascents. Just email it to me and i'll distribute it amongst some welsh beasts in need of some first ascents  :wink:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal