UKBouldering.com

Two new videos added (Read 2716 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Two new videos added
December 23, 2002, 08:01:08 am
Thanks to these from Hongkongstuey - these two vids originally were seen on hongkongclimbing.com.

They are both from the Roaches and feature:

- Luisa Giles on "The Arete", the classic problem on the upper tier. There's many ways to do this problem. - Grade? About V3 I reckon.

- Andi Turner on the huge dyno on the lower tier boulders. It doesn't look all that big in the video but remember he's a tall lad. This one weighs in at V8 I believe.

hongkongstuey

• forum hero
    • http://www.hongkongclimbing.com
#1 Two new videos added
December 23, 2002, 08:46:33 am
theres one more on the site i forgot to tell you about Mike - replace last part of link with roacheslap.mov and you'll get to it - its a bit eliminatey but good fun (its Martin Deardon climbing it)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 Two new videos added
December 23, 2002, 09:32:17 am
Cool - I'll check that one out later - i've updated the Chris Fryer pic....

hongkongstuey

• forum hero
    • http://www.hongkongclimbing.com
#3 Two new videos added
December 23, 2002, 10:10:39 am
its all very quiet in here today - are most people off work or something this week?? all i know is that i'm not  :cry:  in fact i ended up spwnding most of last weekend stuck in the office gazing out the window at clear blue skies  :crying:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 Two new videos added
December 23, 2002, 10:16:00 am
Yeah, most people have taken the whole week off - I'm not working after today which gives me one day to do all my xmas shopping after the good intentions of the weekend were pissed up the wall - mingin' hangover all day yesterday  :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal