UKBouldering.com

"House sitter" wanted - Sheffield (Read 1919 times)

The Sausage

• forum abuser
"House sitter" wanted - Sheffield
September 14, 2012, 08:09:58 am
We're off on a 6 month trip from Jan 1st next year, and our little house in Totley will be empty. We're really looking to rent it out (very cheaply) for the period. It would suit an individual/couple. It's fully furnished, has a garden with sunny patio, driveway and it's warm & quiet. It's out in Totley, so about 10 mins to Froggatt/Curbar. Good bus links to the city and 15 mins walk to Dore station.

I know it's not really a house sit, but would perhaps suit someone living in shared accommodation that famcies living by themselves. Probably cost about the same as a room in a shared house. We're not looking to cover the mortgage, let alone bills, just get a bit of money in, and have the place occupied. Thinking about £350/month (all bills included), but definitely open to negotiation.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers, Joe

CharlotteGarden

#1 Re: "House sitter" wanted - Sheffield
September 28, 2012, 05:01:01 pm
Hey, I'm a new uni student to Sheffield but am a serious climber and not a typical student so quiet and close to some sweet outdoor climbing sounds amazing! I was wondering how much space you have there as my brother is also wanting to move towards Sheffield?

The Sausage

• forum abuser
#2 Re: "House sitter" wanted - Sheffield
September 29, 2012, 08:07:39 pm
I've PM'd you
Joe

izzi

#3 Re: "House sitter" wanted - Sheffield
November 08, 2012, 03:08:15 pm
Did you sort out a house sitter?  Love the smileys btw!

leepip

• regular
#4 Re: "House sitter" wanted - Sheffield
November 26, 2012, 11:46:25 am
pm'd you about the house

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal