UKBouldering.com

Anston Stones from the South East this Sat 11th August (Read 2172 times)

Omar15

• addict
Aiight,

Bit short notice but im heading up to anston stones this saturday and there's space for someone else - leaving from Maidstone so can pick you up if you're near craggy 2 or anything. I've got to be back by 6 in the evening so was going to leave mine about 6am.

Would be great if we could split diesel or come to another "arrangement".

Cheers,

Omar

Three Nine

• forum hero
I can barely be arsed to drive to anston from Sheffield!

willackers

• junky
    • Vimeo
All that way to climb at Anston! Oh dear.....  :no:

Omar15

• addict
No, maybe I should go down to Bowles, or cut my eyelids or something instead.

andyd

• forum hero
    • https://vimeo.com/user14959179
I know what it's like to live a long way from rock. 3 hours I'd imagine. It's not world class but I like the place. Go for it.

Omar15

• addict
Yeah, its a bitch but at least I have a world class woody near me in Kent!

andy_e

• forum hero
We'll be there, but our journey won't be anywhere near as significant.

nicboarder

the south sucks ass... Why on earth did move down there. I keep coming back up north to get some climbing done. though will probably be in Winchester next weekend  :( cos I can't afford the fuel to come back up north - If anyone knows of somewhere to go or a trip out. Cutting out eyelids sound preferable to being a boulderer in the south. There is a desperate need for a decent bouldering wall down there too. Wish Mr Dunning would expand to the south or something. Seems the only bouldering walls are in London or Bristol. Reading is ok but it is like a fight to the death to get on the plastic it is so busy, and I tried Calshot and some garbage smaller walls that charge 11 quid and frankly there is more resin in the crusher holds cellar than on their bouldering wall. Why did the creators of tis fine universe not lavish the south with some boulders hmmm...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal