UKBouldering.com

Just another elbow related thread... (Read 1224 times)

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
Just another elbow related thread...
May 09, 2012, 07:59:52 am
So, at the wall last night, locked in hard to a side pull with my left arm and crossing through with my right when I heard a popping noise. My daughter also heard it and was sat about 15 feet away. No pain initially, in fact I wasn't even sure where the noise had come from, but decided it was time for a rest anyway, As I'm talking to someone, a burning pain becomes evident on the outside of my left elbow about the point where I've generally had tendonitis before (although not recently).

I applied ice and then left. The pain hasn't really got any worse generally, but as soon as I clench my fist and try and move my arm it hurts... Have searched the forum but only come across advice relating to chronic tendonitis type elbow issues. Anyone any experience of this happening or advice for me? If no improvement by the end of the week, will see a physio and certainly no indoor climbing between now and then...

(Although I do have a meeting in Sheffield on Friday that finishes at 1pm ((result!)) so will be aiming to get out then and see what happens...)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal