UKBouldering.com

Yew Cogar Conditions (Read 2236 times)

Stabbsy

• junky
Yew Cogar Conditions
March 25, 2012, 09:12:10 pm
Thought I'd start a new topic for this as the old one isn't in the conditions section. Anyone been this year or had a look down from the top? A mate is keen to go in the next few days and I'm keen to head down there at the weekend, so thought I'd check on here.

JK

• regular
#1 Re: Yew Cogar Conditions
March 29, 2012, 08:28:33 am
It was totally dry yesterday  :2thumbsup:

JK

• regular
#2 Re: Yew Cogar Conditions
July 06, 2013, 03:36:01 pm
Left hand side was a wet in patches today but right hand side was bone dry.

On a separate note, on V.D.T. the large flat edge as you go left at just over half height came off today, sorry! There is very small edge left but this looked a bit suspect. I think this was a hold that broke a few years ago which at that time left a better one and made it easier, so maybe this just means it's back to its original difficulty?

I left the remains of the hold in pile at the bottom of the route if anyone cares enough to try and glue it back on, although I think it's beyond repair as it's in a lot of pieces.

robertostallioni

• forum hero
#3 Re: Yew Cogar Conditions
July 07, 2013, 10:38:52 pm
went down today and you're right, some tubber has ripped it off  ::). Collected the bits though I don't think they'll fit back together but I'll see what I can do. There's half the hold still on the wall but very loose so I've taped it over at the mo. I reckon it need ripping off and sika'ing up tbh. I'll have a look at the bits i have first though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal