UKBouldering.com

BMW 318i Tourer for sale (Read 2128 times)

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
BMW 318i Tourer for sale
April 05, 2004, 01:24:41 pm
Alright, with a heavy heart I am having to put the twotone wheels up for sale cos i need the cash.

She's a '91 H plate E30 318i Tourer (Auto) in metallic silver. Tax/MOT expire in December 04, 97k on the clock and there's a virtually full service history.

Has a Pirana Thatcham approved alarm/immobiliser, electric windows, mirrors and sunroof and even air con (a rarity on these I gather). Obviously, plenty of room and she's in fantastic condition, even more so considering her age.

Sadly I never got round to fitting the woofer speakers and the UV lights but if you're interested, Dave, I'm sure you'll find one of your posse that can sort it out  :wink:

She only owes me £1500, so I'll take offers around that.

I'm in Derby, so PM me if you want to come check her out...I'll post pics once I borrow a dig camera.

It's a cliche, but it really is a reluctant sale - I bought the car when I was sharing a house with a mate, but now I've got me own place the additional cost of living means I need to free up some funds and sadly selling the Beemer is the easiest way of doing it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal