UKBouldering.com

Milton Keynes wall - bouldering any good? (Read 3304 times)

i.munro

• junky
Milton Keynes wall - bouldering any good?
January 06, 2012, 03:24:18 pm
Hi all

Been offered a trip up here. Any one been? Any ventilation  or usual stuffy humid box?

Thanks

fried

• forum hero
I've been there both times I've been back in the U.K. I like the amount of space, it's huge and was never busy when I was there.

The grading seems really easy compared to Antrebloc in Paris which I believe you know (Not that that really makes much difference). I can't really comment on the problem setting as I have very little to compare it too.

I really enjoyed it and will certainly go back.

i.munro

• junky

Thanks.  Sounds like it might be worth the trip (indoor bouldering grading, in the SE of England at least, seems to be a lost cause).

fried

• forum hero
If you do, could you tell me what you thought. I'd be interested to hear how it compares to other walls.

Dr T

• forum hero

Thanks.  Sounds like it might be worth the trip (indoor bouldering grading, in the SE of England at least, seems to be a lost cause).

so you've climbed at Craggy then  :shrug:

i.munro

• junky
Fair point. With the exception of Craggy.

@fried. If I do get there I'll let you know my thoughts for what they're worth.

Milford Cubicle

• player
I go MK a bunch, think its a pretty gd centre, got lots of space which is gd, can get a bit hot sometimes but I don't think I've been to a centre which hasn't... Gd setting and a decent amount of routes, Probs in the top 3 centre's I've been to would recomend a trip (Y)

x

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal