UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 96 Mon 12th - Sun 18th Dec (Read 9750 times)

Three Nine

• forum hero
I feel I need to quote an anonymous reader of this post yesterday evening: 'rock rings?! weights?! What a homo!' Salutary perhaps?

Dont care if it was Alex, Bob or Chris but a regime change will be effected if it was Tash.

;D it was the Pooch...

...maybe

iain

• forum abuser

M: max hangs
T: rp hangs
W: nothing
T: bouldering at reading, good intensity and volume, fun
F: buggered, nothing
S: rest
S: finished off Nightmare Scenario without too much drama, then wasn't feeling psyched enough to open an account on anything else so enjoyed climbing on stuff I'd already done.

Had planned to start training properly this week but a combination of several months of being in good shape, little motivation, and a couple of aborted attempts at fingerboarding have suggested it's time to have a short break.

However, the training program is written (at least the outline is) and I will start in a week or two.

205Chris

• forum hero
Another couple of missed posts from me. Psyche generally low. Think I've forgotten what it's like to climb outside. On the plus side my annual membership to the works is paying off big time.

In general: Lots of indoor bouldering, finally managed to get out last Sunday to Curbar. Taking it easy this week in the hope of getting out over the Christmas break.

csl

• junky
First timer but defo gonna need some motivation to keep training over christmas!

Goals - Steady at E3, 7a onsights, V5 and winter V

Monday - Leeds wall - attempted a PE session while knackered from the weekend in scotland - 4x4s on V3-V5 - felt pretty dead!
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - Plantation, tried green traverse - got it in two halves, could possibly do it next time. Then got disillusioned, wondered around a bit and then nearly (retro)flashed Steep Traverse, got it third go in the end, had tried before briefly in march but couldn't do some of the moves. First V5 on grit.
Thursday - Lakes Winter - soloed a couple of 3s
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - Nothing

tomtom

• forum hero
Hello csl... Welcome :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal