UKBouldering.com

Bradley Rocks!! (Read 3943 times)

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
Bradley Rocks!!
December 11, 2002, 04:04:38 pm
No not a new area but the real name for Eagle Tor, as explained to me today by the land owner!!Was on stanton moor pissing about feeling ill this aftie and got talking to this women walking her dog, turned out she owns the land up there(didnt know it was private even!!!)as is completely cool about boulderers using her pile of rocks. She was a little concerned bout liability but the bmc(!!!!!) smoothed her worries and she likes having them up there, she hates normal tourists but likes outdoor people. (so i told her wed fuck it up big syle by dropping litter,chalk wrappers,fag butts,tape, swearing loudly and trashing her walls and fence..........so be cool all those that use that gorgeous bit of privateness were allowed on, dont fuck it up
By the way some cracking problems on Stanton!!!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 09:34:37 am
Yeah, that's the same dog that tried to savage me on the footpath between Rowtor and Eagle. Apparantly "it doesn't like bouldering mats..." glad I had mine as it made be fang-proof but the little shite is lucky it didn't get a toothbrush on a stick up it's arse!

It'll occasionally suddenly appear menacingly from behind a boulder when you're at Eagle too, like Eagle isn't scary enough if you're up there on your own on a dark windy, winters day....

dave

#2 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 09:42:46 am
Quote from: "Bubba"
...lucky it didn't get a toothbrush on a stick up it's arse!

Isn't that how they recon you can get a biting dog to let go of you? better a brush-stick then your finger at least.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 09:48:56 am
Well I'd probably stop biting someone if they stuck their finger up me pooper, so it's got to be worth a try when old spot sinks his fangs.

A kinky dog might just think you're getting a bit saucy and enter into some kind of blissful chewfest.

dave

#4 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 09:57:20 am
Presumably if you do violate the dog's Gary Glitter and it lets go, then when you withdraw your digit the dog is either gonna try to bone your leg, or more likely try to kill you for giving it the Custom's Officer treatment. Either way I would have been tempted to just beat 7 shades out of it in the first place with a rock or something and avoid the whole unpleasantness.

Also as a side-note, how the hell did anyone find out the dog-finger-arse trick?? :shock:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#5 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 10:09:23 am
You've probably got about a second where pooch thinks "huh? (yelp!)" before it decides that either you're too sick to be worth eating or you're pedigree chum.
That's the moment to run fast, or perhaps simply wave a clenched fist pointedly in the direction of it's rear end so it gets the hint as to what might be coming next.

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#6 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 09:34:02 pm
ask underground about that kind of thing eh !!!!!! :wink:  :wink:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#7 Bradley Rocks!!
December 12, 2002, 09:43:36 pm
Yeah UG, you deviant  :P

underground

• forum hero
#8 Bradley Rocks!!
December 24, 2002, 11:06:21 am
Ho! I have absolutely no idea what on earth you could be referring too boyos!  :shock:

Old dogs are better anyway, when there claws have dropped out...... :twisted:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal