UKBouldering.com

Top Loader bag that takes attached battery pack (Read 2651 times)

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
Top Loader bag that takes attached battery pack
November 30, 2011, 10:34:27 am
Off to India in two weeks and don't want to risk taking all my lenses. Just going to take one. So looking at getting a small toploader case for my D200. Now in the past all the ones i've tried haven't fit with battery pack on. Anyone come across a lowe pro one that fits my requirements. Don't want to be going of measurements on LP site.

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
I'm going to be really unhelpful here and ask why you need the battery pack on if you're travelling light?

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
I'm going to be really unhelpful here and ask why you need the battery pack on if you're travelling light?

I've got used to the feel now, for holding lens steady, etc etc. Don't mind the weight really when it comes to the camera itself. Just bulk more than anything i guess. Plus i will use it when i get back as a crag camera bag. Can never be bothered to carry a large bag around with me and all lenses. Just want something i can stuff in my bag.

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
Well, for anyone else with same problem. Ended up going for a Desley Pro Road 41. http://www.delseycamerabags.com/view_product.php?productid=105

gingerninja

• menacing presence

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal