UKBouldering.com

nowhere in the bible does jesus have a sword fight (Read 5645 times)

yorkshireman

• obsessive maniac
  • dont knock the rock if you're shaky at the grade
http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html

im sure a few of you are familiar with the 27bslash6 stuff but for those who arent her is one of many hillarious pieces off the site.dont buy the book though,as i did for a font trip,all the best stuff is free on the site

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
No emoticons on the phone app..,
Oh well, here goes...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho ho, erk! No stop! Ha ha ha ha...
Hang on, I could have just done this.
LOL!!!

dave

fucking A1.

Wipey Why

• forum hero
Most entertaining. Have a Wad point.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
I'm still laughing, 12 hrs later...

iain

• forum abuser

Brilliant  :clap2:

Hadn't come across that site, nice one

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I've seen it before, well worth another read though.  I like 'Purportedly Magic Jew'.  :lol:

There are some other crackers on the site too.

psychomansam

• forum hero
awesome. Me n she were cracking up

chillax

• forum abuser
I always find that site a bit hit and miss. A lot of them are pretty damn funny (like this one), but a some are just evidence of him being a cock for no readily apparent reason, then being bemused as to why someone might take umbrage at his behaviour (like this one).

fried

• forum hero
I don't know, changing someone's business cards from graphic designer to horse whisperer made me laugh :yes:

chillax

• forum abuser
I don't know, changing someone's business cards from graphic designer to horse whisperer made me laugh :yes:

Yeah, but wouldn't fancy finding that some dick had covered my iPhone in tippex.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
The guy said he wanted the new white iPhone. He fucking deserved it.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Was trolling through some of the older stuff, like chillax says some gems, some meh.

This made me laugh though.

http://www.27bslash6.com/chat.html

andy_e

• forum hero
To: Author
Subject: Something mildly annoying in life

Dear sir,

This is at worst a minor inconvenience and all you have to do is one simple thing for the matter to pass.

Yours, Someone.

To: Someone pissing Author off
Subject: RE: Something mildly annoying in life

Dear Someone,

Thanks for your e-mail. Instead of responding like a normal human being I'm going to blow the matter out of all proportion, not just once, but repeatedly, carefully following the same formula in each e-mail conversation. This will be funny in the first of such e-mail conversations you read, but quickly becomes familiar and unoriginal. This is because this way of dealing with real life is similar to a lame sitcom catchphrase.

Signed,

Author

Subject RE: RE: Something mildly annoying in life

Dear Sir,

Your reply is both boring and frustrating. Instead of being normal, you attempt to be clever in the name of comedy. Unfortunately, as I have a job to do, this is not comedy, but tedious and annoying. Please just respond to the original e-mail in the way any normal human would.

Signed,

Someone.

To: Someone pissing Author off
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Something mildly annoying in life

Dear Someone,

I agree entirely with your reply. However, in the sentences following this banal response, I sarcastically support my opinion with hyperbole or reference to events that have little or no relevance in order to waste your time. As I work from home, I don't have to worry about my time being wasted, so I can go on to type these entire conversations about dinosaurs eating my gas meter or aliens raping next door's cat. It's my way of being stubborn and obstinate but I don't really care, some people will LOL!!!!11! on my website.

Yours, Author.

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Something mildly annoying in life

Dear sir,

Instead of replying to you, I'm just going to cut off all contact with you, including the service we provide to you, leaving you without water, gas, electricity and most of all, you'll have no internet on which to gain respect of your peers. No matter how many pictures of spiders you send us, which will, at best, raise a wry smile, we will not reconnect you.

Signed,

Someone.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
Now, that was funny.

JamieG

• forum hero
After reading some of this guys website (some of which is genuinely funny), I think he seems to have a very high opinion of himself, his ability as a wordsmith and his comical talents.

To we comes across as a bit of a bully and the kind of guy who would eventually drive you totally nuts because he can answer even a simple question without being 'outrageously witty'.

I totally agree with andy_e's summary. So have a wad.

LucyB

• Trusted Users
  • obsessive maniac
 :agree:

Although I did laugh until I cried with the God stuff. So I have wadded both.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
It is very hit and miss, I was a bit gutted the whole site didn't live up to the really good ones but there are enough gems on there to make it worth a look around.

I do agree the guy must be a nightmare in real life though, you'd never be able to have a conversation with him without wanting to smack him for being so 'witty'. :)

JamieG

• forum hero
Oops!  :-[ Sorry about the terrible spelling, grammar and non-sensical sentences in my last post. Should have proof read it. I think you got the gist though . . .

yorkshireman

• obsessive maniac
  • dont knock the rock if you're shaky at the grade
he is a rather love him or hate him kind of person but the sheer laughability of most of his things and the likelyhood of never having personal contact with him should be enough for most people.the blockbuster one is a personal favourite too

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal