UKBouldering.com

[North Wales][Cromlech Boulders][Worzel Gunnage][V12/8A+] (Read 4475 times)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
Rich Ames completes 3 year seige on Jerry's Roof block:

http://www.northwalesbouldering.com/newsitem.asp?nsid=518

Looks wild!

JohnM

• junky
I was wondering when someone would do this.  Had a play on this a few times but found the move up left using the pinch for your right hard but never tried matching the pinch.  Nice one!

scooby doo

• regular
Good work Richie! Looks super cool. Look forward to try it!!!!

c.j.d.

• forum abuser
  • Great.
I'm there tomorrow - looks good.  Will be interesting to see how this climbs - positions look damn fine!

Dicker

• addict
Has anybody tried this line yet?! Just be interested in what grade people think it might be.
Thanks,
Rich.

nodder

• obsessive maniac
I did the stand yesterday, Me and CJD thought this was fair at or around 7c+.  I am not convinced the start will add 2 grades, only had one go at this before it started pissing down.  But that is exactly what I thought about Lou Ferrino without the pockets, and I still haven't managed that so I will refrain from an opinion at the moment.  Doylo thinks 7c, but hasnt done the top bit yet.

andy_e

• forum hero
Were those horrendous pink adidas trousers yours?

nodder

• obsessive maniac
Apart from the fact they are purple yes they are.

andy_e

• forum hero
Purple with pink stripes? Strong look. What a shit weekend of weather though. Good effort getting something done!

nodder

• obsessive maniac
Orange stripes but there you go.  It was sunny when it wasn't raining.

Doylo

• forum hero
Disclaimer: My bouldering gradeometer needs recalculating as i haven't done much for 18 months but if the first move is the crux then i say 7c (comparing it to other shorties like Jerry's Problem, Tide of Dreams, Love Pie, The Spawn etc). It's is eliminate but its a bloody good one in my view .  The moves are good and the holds are nice  :thumbsup:.  I think the link from low will be quite tricky, lets see how long it takes Nodder!

Dicker

• addict
Cheers for feedback people - appreciate it. Glad people are trying it coz I have no idea what grade it is. The chuck for the pinch thing is def crux (2nd move from stand). In the end when I was trying the sit I could do the stand most goes when fresh so reckon the sit is quite a lot harder.

Doylo

• forum hero
Cheers for feedback people - appreciate it. Glad people are trying it coz I have no idea what grade it is. The chuck for the pinch thing is def crux (2nd move from stand).

Sounds like Nodder was sandbagging me then.  :chair: Keen to try again soon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal