technical > computers, technology and the internet

There's an app for that?

<< < (3/142) > >>

Jaspersharpe:
More importantly have you got Angry Birds working yet?

Paul B:

--- Quote from: Jaspersharpe on January 13, 2011, 08:24:08 am ---More importantly have you got Angry Birds working yet?

--- End quote ---

yes, lock and then unlock on the screen that freezes. Its a bit laggy still.

slackline:
Thats reminded me of another app feature I use all the time, the screen lock and set to require a pattern to unlock.

Tried any of the other suggested apps?  Get on with them/found any of them useful?

tomtom:
Is this thread just for Android apps or would I get slated (in the usual - you've got an Ifern way) for putting on some Ifern ones?  :shrug:

Paul B:
yes:
Barcode
Shazam
obviously my suggestions are on there - note modifications to Android 2.2 has stopped apps being able to directly change system settings as some were doing "naughty things" as google put it. That means that where's my droid etc. won't be able to turn GPS on via a text in the new/current version. Shame.
Stuck with SlideIT demo as my keyboard for now, swype haven't got anything out for QVGA and they didn't seem to have anything new to suggest as of last night.

I'm currently trying to work out the bestway to use the thing as a satnav?

On the tomtom I have, it has the UKB POI's and also the speed camera database, preferably I'd like both. There seems to be:

EZCAM - paid for
CamerAlert - closed beta by pocketgpsworld... Jim to the rescue?

Also, has anyone got anything revolutionary for forum browsing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version