UKBouldering.com

Hartland Quay Bouldering Miniguide (Read 4102 times)

Dave Westlake

• menacing presence
Hartland Quay Bouldering Miniguide
June 18, 2010, 09:10:29 am
Hi All,

There is a new guide to the popular bouldering at Hartland Quay, Devon.  It is available to download for free from here:

http://javu.co.uk/Climbing/Guides/HartlandBouldering/index.shtml

and here:

http://info.rockrun.com/hartland-quay-miniguide.html

It will (hopefully) also be available in (full colour) printed format from The Barn climbing wall in the next couple of weeks.  These booklets will be limited in number and 'sold' for a donation to Devon Air Ambulance Trust (suggested £3 but please give generously as 100% of this goes to the charity).

I would also like to thank the advertisers (The Barn Climbing wall and Beyond Hope - Metolius and Evolv) for their support - as this has also raised some cash for Devon Air Ambulance Trust.

This is the first time I've done anything like this, so any feedback (good or bad!) would be most welcome.  If it goes down well then I am planning to document some of the other areas on the coast.

Dave

Duma

• forum hero
#1 Re: Hartland Quay Bouldering Miniguide
June 18, 2010, 12:37:56 pm
Nice one Dave, looks good! Will come back with some feedback once I've had the chance to use it in anger.

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie
#2 Re: Hartland Quay Bouldering Miniguide
June 18, 2010, 12:54:30 pm
I'm sorry, but I shall only use the topo that gives Acheball 8a.

A Jooser

• menacing presence
#3 Re: Hartland Quay Bouldering Miniguide
June 18, 2010, 01:17:57 pm
Excellent work Dave, that looks fantastic. Well done for all your efforts. It'll be nice to be able to go to the Culm and actually find some of the problems!

granticus

• forum abuser
#4 Re: Hartland Quay Bouldering Miniguide
June 20, 2010, 11:52:02 pm
 :thumbsup:  Nice one Dave!  Looks great and me Julie is pleased to have her name in print.   ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal